Trying to Get Pregnant

Poll to get to know you

Because I'm new (and bored since DH is at work and the house is *relatively* clean)

1. How long have you been married?

2. What do you do?

3. Baby names picked out?

4. Your best TTC tip?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

4 losses: Natural m/c 8w 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d
DX: Endo, heterozygous MTHFR, low progesterone
Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO) 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO) 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua born 5/23/13 at 7:36am via c/s, 7lb13oz, 19.25in
TTC#2 5/14, BFP 8/15/14!  Beta #1 16 (11 DPO), Beta #2 71 (14 DPO) Beta #3 164 (16 DPO) Beta #4 633 (21 DPO) Beta #5 1487 (23 DPO) Heartbeat 121 bpm at 6w6d!  EDD 4/25/15

Re: Poll to get to know you

• 1. How long have you been married? almost 2 months2. What do you do? teacher3. Baby names picked out? Madison for a girl and Brady for a boy4. Your best TTC tip??don't have any. I'm still here learning
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years

2. What do you do? I'm a nanny for 10-month-old twin girls

3. Baby names picked out? Charlotte (Lottie) Grace and Max Joshua or Caleb Joshua

4. Your best TTC tip? Not sure yet since I'm new!
    BabyFruit Ticker

4 losses: Natural m/c 8w 1/11, CP 12/11, CP 3/12, and our perfectly healthy baby girl Charlotte Grace, missed M/C 5/31/12 at 8w5d
    Surprise unmedicated BFP 9/21/12!! Beta #1 9/22 (10 DPO) 46 Beta #2 9/24 (12 DPO) 226! Heartbeat 136 bpm at 7w! It's a BOY!  Theodore Joshua born 5/23/13 at 7:36am via c/s, 7lb13oz, 19.25in
    TTC#2 5/14, BFP 8/15/14!  Beta #1 16 (11 DPO), Beta #2 71 (14 DPO) Beta #3 164 (16 DPO) Beta #4 633 (21 DPO) Beta #5 1487 (23 DPO) Heartbeat 121 bpm at 6w6d!  EDD 4/25/15
  • Loading the player...
  • imageziggy23213:

Because I'm new (and bored since DH is at work and the house is *relatively* clean)

1. How long have you been married? it was 4 years in Oct.

2. What do you do? I'm a bank Teller and have my own Photogrphy business that is jsut getting off the ground :)

3. Baby names picked out? Boy- Jasper Kael girl- (possibly) Nala Scarlet

4. Your best TTC tip? just relax and try not to stress over it!

• I got married this past May.

I am an attorney specializing in rape defense of children and child abuse.

We have two boy and two girl names and we intend to decide when we meet the baby.

10 miu/ml hcg pregnancy tests, with a digital for confirmation 

• imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married? 3 years

2. What do you do? Elementary Special Education Teacher

3. Baby names picked out? girl - Tessa Rae  Boy - Brady Real (pronounced Ray-al)

4. Your best TTC tip? I've found temping and charting so helpful

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How long have you been married? 13.5 months

2. What do you do? Tax analyst

3. Baby names picked out? Yes, I think. Mostly. Morgan Ainsley and Calvin Granger/Zachary

4. Your best TTC tip? If I had one, I don't think I'd be here. My best tips for being here: lurk and learn to google.

P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  •  1. How long have you been married?: 5 months 2. What do you do?: middle school special education teacher3. Baby names picked out? girl - Gabriella Sophia (Ella) boy - Anthony Joseph (AJ)4. Your best TTC tip? temping and charting is helpful. also be open to your hubby about whats going on regarding temping and charting. sometimes they are helpful!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    AJ - 9.29.11 <3 .        Joey due 01/03/2015 .
    diagnosed with velamentous cord insertion @ 19 weeks with baby #2
  • 1. How long have you been married? A year and a half

2. What do you do? I am a substitute teacher

3. Baby names picked out? I think so, but they may change

4. Your best TTC tip? Sex... and lots of it!!  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. How long have you been married? 4 years 

2. What do you do? I am a Kindergarten teacher

3. Baby names picked out? I have a few girl names that I really like.

4. Your best TTC tip? I don't think I have any tips.

• Interesting how many of us have jobs that deal with kids!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. 8.5 years married

2. SAHM, but I worked in Foster Care until a little over a year ago

3. Girl is McKenna Hope and Boy we like Henrick and Hayden

4. Don't put your legs in the air after sex.  It's a waste of time and it makes your legs hurt. lol

•  1. How long have you been married? 6 months

2. What do you do? Pharmacist

3. Baby names picked out? Elliott Rhea for a girl, Cohen David or Easton David for a boy.  I'm also loving the name Campbell.

4. Your best TTC tip? lurk here

• imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married? legally since April 2006, our wedding was June 2007 (military reasons).

2. What do you do? RN

3. Baby names picked out? a few I like, but I won't "pick" anything until I am actually pregnant. I am superstitious.

4. Your best TTC tip? chart! And EPO has helped my CM a lot.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

•  1. How long have you been married? About a month and a half.

2. What do you do? I'm a first grade teacher.

3. Baby names picked out? We both like Thomas Harrison for a boy (after our grandfathers) and have no idea for a girl though I love Kara Lilian.

4. Your best TTC tip? I don't have any great tips since I'm not KU yet but my advice for the board is to lurk, a lot! You can learn so much by just reading what is posted here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1. How long have you been married? - A few days over 16 months. 

2. What do you do? - I have a BA in English & Communications, & recently worked as the director of marketing for a non-profit (I just resigned...I loved the company but marketing....not so much). I'm currently in graduate school earning my MAT with an emphasis in English Lang & Lit.

3. Baby names picked out? - Possibly. DH is obsessed with the name Skye for a girl ( he's obsessed, I tell you!). It's not my favorite ever, so maybe a variation like Skyleigh or something? IDK! I l personally like Tristan for a boy & Keira for a girl as well. But who knows? :P I would love 3-4 kids, so I'm sure I'll get a name I love someday....and either way, I totally picked out my youngest adopted sister's name (Sarah Evangeline) and it rocks & she rocks, so if nothing else - sister = win. 

4. Your best TTC tip? - I guess just be patient, keep things in perspective, do your best to focus on the areas of your life you're happy with instead of the missing pieces....& I'm learning to chart, & I'm sure that will help, too.

....If all else fails, Google. I once fixed a car radio with nothing but Google. I have a lot of faith in it.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    After 2 years of TTC#1, 2 losses, & a lot of prayers, we're hoping this is it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married? Two years

2. What do you do? Financial Analyst

3. Baby names picked out? A few

4. Your best TTC tip? Time sex right

"Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again." 

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageMattsgirl2121:

1. How long have you been married? 8 years

2. What do you do? SAHM, before that I was a second grade teacher

3. Baby names picked out? Lucy Elaine for a girl and Jackson for a boy.

4. Your best TTC tip? relax and have fun

•  

1. How long have you been married? 1 year 4 months

2. What do you do? Social Worker

3. Baby names picked out? Girl: Stella June, Boy: Jameson David or Leighton David

4. Your best TTC tip? BD, BD, and BD Smile

• Hi My Name is Keelia

DH and I will have been married 2 months as of the tenth of December.

I work as a DSW- working with developmentally challenged individuals.

Girl- Arabella Reine  Boy- Lathan Xavier

I don't really have any TTC tips cause i haven't been trying for very long

Nice to meet everyone : )

• imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married? - Just over 3 years.

2. What do you do? I work for an insurance company.

3. Baby names picked out?  Grant William for a boy - we can't seem to agree on girl names - but since we don't want to find out the sex, even if we got pregnant today, we have awhile to figure it out!

4. Your best TTC tip?  No tips from me - I'm only on cycle #2!

• imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married?  almost 6 months

2. What do you do? investigator for the state tax department

3. Baby names picked out?  we have a lot that we like but we haven't narrowed it down yet

4. Your best TTC tip?  I don't really have any...I do know the worst TTC tip is when someone tells me "it'll happen when it is supposed to happen."  Nothing irritates me more than that!

• 1. How long have you been married? 2 years and 4 months

2. What do you do? SAHW (looking for a p/t nursing job)

3. Baby names picked out? Not really. We like Olivia, Sophia, and Josiah but our minds change all the time.

4. Your best TTC tip? Chart, I was against it at first, but now I really like it.

Married 8-02-08

After 3 years TTC with PCOS and two losses Olivia Nikelle was born 4-08-13

TTC #2 Since August 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married? 1 year and 4 months

2. What do you do? I work as an import/export associate

3. Baby names picked out? Boy yes, girl no

4. Your best TTC tip? Don't give up hope.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

•  1. How long have you been married? 5.5 months

2. What do you do? Speech Language Pathologist at an elementary school

3. Baby names picked out? girl=Makenna Elisabeth, boy=Robert Edgar

4. Your best TTC tip? chart

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • imageWoodsie:
    imageleiainoz:

13. Baby names picked out? - Possibly. DH is obsessed with the name Skye for a girl ( he's obsessed, I tell you!). 

MH is obsessed with Skye too and has been for years!! I've been trying to warm up to it. I also love Tristan but H thinks it's too feminine.

OMG! LOL, why or why the male obsession with the name Skye? It's cute & all, & its not like I don't like it....it's just that DH is die-hard set on that name like its a life-vs-death matter. So funny. Do you think you'll use it? I don't think I have a choice! 

My DH isn't fond of Tristan either ..... he calls it "Triscuit" (like the snack food...ugh.) If we use Skye, I would sort of like to keep with the Irish names though (we both share Irish heritage), & I really love Tristan. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. How long have you been married? ive been married for about 2 months, been with him for almost 2 years. this is my second marriage2. What do you do? i stay at home currently, but thanks to ex husband not paying his child support...back to work i go. im looking into daycare (ive done it in the past)3. Baby names picked out? for a girl...we arent sure yet. a middle name would be marie i believe is what he was thinking. for a boy...kaleb william4. Your best TTC tip?  in the past i always got pregnant right away, so i never really tried to concieve...but after some issues in the past and several miscarriages im not sure it will be so easy. i have tried in the past the ovulation testers and testing my cm, which im fairly good at
    Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • 1. 7 months :D

2. SAHM

3. Girl- Gracie Lynn. Boy- NO IDEA (I have a HUGE FAMILY and mostly boys. love 'em but It sucks! seems like like every name is taken!

4. Do 'IT' as much as possbile!

•  1. How long have you been married? A little over 2 yrs2. What do you do? I was a teacher but now I stay home with DD3. Baby names picked out? I think Patrick for a boy but we can't agree on a girl name4. Your best TTC tip?I guess chart and use OPK's.  have fun and don't stress. 
  • imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married?  5 years as of September

2. What do you do?  Supply Chain/Purchasing

3. Baby names picked out? Nope - I like a lot of names, but nothing that H and I have agreed on yet

4. Your best TTC tip? Chart and try not to stress too much!

ETA:  "as of" September

Started TTC #1: July 2010 DX: PCOS
    BFP: 12/5/10 Natural M/C: 12/17/10 (5w6d)
    Cycle 10 - 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    Cycle 11 - 50mg Clomid + IUI converted to TI = BFN
    Cycle 12 - 50mg Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    Cycle 13 - Clomid Break + Charting + Dr. Recommendations = BFN
    Cycle 14 - Clomid Break + Charting + meeting with URO (all clear!) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 105 Beta #2 - 336! 1st U/S (@5w4d)- gest. sac and yolk sac, measuring 5w2d 2nd U/S - 1/16 (will be 8w2d) Stick and grow, little bean! My Ovulation Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker

* Congrats to my girl SarahRuthG on her new baby boy!*
  • 1. How long have you been married? It'll be 5 months on Christmas Eve.2. What do you do? I'm a full-time student and homemaker.3. Baby names picked out? I love the name William for a boy, and my favorite girls names always change.4. Your best TTC tip? Don't do anything to take the fun out it!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • imageleiainoz:
    imageWoodsie:
    imageleiainoz:

13. Baby names picked out? - Possibly. DH is obsessed with the name Skye for a girl ( he's obsessed, I tell you!). 

MH is obsessed with Skye too and has been for years!! I've been trying to warm up to it. I also love Tristan but H thinks it's too feminine.

OMG! LOL, why or why the male obsession with the name Skye? It's cute & all, & its not like I don't like it....it's just that DH is die-hard set on that name like its a life-vs-death matter. So funny. Do you think you'll use it? I don't think I have a choice! 

My DH isn't fond of Tristan either ..... he calls it "Triscuit" (like the snack food...ugh.) If we use Skye, I would sort of like to keep with the Irish names though (we both share Irish heritage), & I really love Tristan. 

Tristan is a good name :)  i know from experience...because that is my 6 yr old sons name!! 

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imageWoodsie:

I have no idea. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. I'm such a sucker for H though, so I can see myself agreeing to it because it would make him so happy. :) The only other girl name he doesn't hate is Emily (which I love). So it will probably be Emily or Skye if it's a girl.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tristan, but can see the Triscuit connection. Sigh.

Exactly, DH will for sure get his way because he's too cute, so I know I'll have a Skye someday one way or another.

I have to admit, every time he says Triscuit, I do LOL. I just can't find another boy name I love as much as Tristan. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageBeccabot4:

Tristan is a good name :)  i know from experience...because that is my 6 yr old sons name!! 

See! I love that name. & I have only ever met super-adorable children with the name. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. 5 years in May

2. Fitness Director at a University

3. Grace Nicole and Wyatt James

4. Read TCOYF?... I'm reading it currently and it's teaching me a lot. Also patience, but I suck at this.

• imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married? Year and a half

2. What do you do? SAHM

3. Baby names picked out? Maybe Madison Grace for girl and Luke Michael for boy

4. Your best TTC tip? Do the deed EOD once AF stops with a smile on your face, lol

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• 1. Married 7 years

2. I am a personal trainer at a gym.

3. Laura for a girl & Shane for a boy.

4. Go with the flow; try not to stress too much!

•  1. How long have you been married? year and a half

2. What do you do? retail manager, keeps me busy this time of year!

3. Baby names picked out? Boy: Benjamin or Isaac. Girl: Lindsay (Lyndsey if DH has his way Tongue Tied) or Bridgette

4. Your best TTC tip? Still learning, but lurking here I have learned a lot. I'm starting to chart, but am having a hard time getting into the routine and being consistent (hence why I don't link to my sad looking chart!)

• 1. How long have you been married?  2 1/2 years2. What do you do?  I'm a choir teacher, MH is a theology grad student3. Baby names picked out?  James Andrew for a boy, Creda Lee for a girl4. Your best TTC tip? Still pretty new, so nothing really - but I will say I'm so glad I'm charting!  I highly recommend it.
  • 1. How long have you been married? Two and a half years

2. What do you do? Software sales

3. Baby names picked out? Yes, a few. But not completely settled on them yet.

4. Your best TTC tip? Temp/chart and patience. 

• imageziggy23213:

1. How long have you been married? 2.5 years

2. What do you do? Nursing student, soon to be RN

3. Baby names picked out? We like a lot of names, but nothing picked out.

4. Your best TTC tip? Sex! (don't have any tips because I've never been pregnant)

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"