TTC after 35

Bittersweet Update

We lost one baby. But saw two strong heart beats from the other two and they looked good in their wombs. :-) Dr said that because of injections I did it made lining thicker and this part of the source of the bleeding (and possible from the loss of the third but he couldn't be sure of that). RE said the bleeding I'll have to deal with for a while. Let's hope the two continue to thrive. I see my RE again on Monday. Thanks again for the well wishes.

Re: Bittersweet Update

• Oh my gosh, that's wonderful and bittersweet.  I'm so happy that you have two little fighters in there!  And so sorry for the loss of the third. Hugs hugs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry about the loss. But, I'm thrilled for you that the other two are doing well.  T&P's that they continue on that way.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so relieved that you are doing okay and have two very strong babies in there!
  • I'm so happy to hear the 2 heart beats are strong! As you said, the whole thing is bittersweet as I'm sure you are sad for the loss of the 3rd but looking at the glass as half full as you have 2 strong babies. Get some rest! I'm sure you didn't sleep well last night.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• I'm so exicited for your two heartbeats.  So great.  ((hugs)) for the little bean who didn't make it.  Thinking of you.  Relax through the weekend and try not to worry. 
  • Chicken...I've been lurking and been so nervous for you...so sorry about losing the third peanut. 

So truly excited that the other two are doing well and their heartbeats are strong!  T&Ps that they continue to be strong.

Ditto pp....Relax through the weekend and try not to worry (I know easier said than done)   *muah*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, bittersweet is certainly the perfect word to describe your situation. I am glad to hear about your 2 strong babies, and sorry to hear that the third didn't make it.
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • I am so happy you have the 2 fighters there. So sorry about the other. Best wishes and lots of dust to you for sticky little ones in there!! Thinking of you all the time!!

Kristin

• Bittersweet is definitely the word.  I have been thinking about you a lot all day and thrilled to hear that you have two healthy heart beats, but very sorry for your loss of the third.  Internet hugs don't quite cut it.

I hope your pregnancy is textbook healthy from here through the delivery of two beautiful babies.

• So sorry for your loss, but glad the twins are looking good.  T&Ps they continue to grow strong.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • thanks for updating us. I was thinking of you. I am so sorry for the baby you lost. Sending lots of healthy vibes to your two other little beans!
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• I'm sorry Chicken, and I think I know a little how you feel --- at my first ultrasound I found that I'd started off with twins but that one didn't make it.  Bittersweet pretty much sums it up. 

I bet the third will keep watch over the other two and make sure they grow up nice and strong! 

Take care, and I'm glad to know that the other two little bairns are doing well!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• I'm sorry about the baby, but so happy that the other two are still strong.  {{hugs}}
  • Oh Chicken, I am sorry for your loss. I am also quite delighted that you have two beans growing in there...

hang in there.

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I am going to be thinking of you and sending lots of prayers for you and your babies. These have got to be your take-home babies after all you've been (and are going) through. Keep us posted.
  • I'm so sorry that you lost the third and you're having to deal with bleeding.  Keep growing strong little ones---you have an angel looking over you two.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Oh I am so sorry about baby #3 but so happy that thing 1 and thing 2 are fighters!  Hang in there and rest mama!

hugs!

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• I have been thinking of you Chicken.  I am truly sorry for your loss, but I pray that those two little beans keep growing and growing.  Please take care of yourself and try to rest this weekend.  Will keep you in my prayers.
  • I'm so sorry! That is indeed bittersweet. So happy to hear that the other two are growing and healthy. Take extra special care of yourself!

• Ah im so sorry to hear about baby no.3, too beautiful for this world (((hugs))) lots of thriving Dust to babies 1 & 2, your all in my thoughts and prayers hun!!!!
  • I've been thinking about you all night.  I'm so sorry that you lost the third baby but am very thankful there are two other strong heartbeats.  I hope the bleeding stops shortly.  Take it easy and tell DH he's ordered to treat you like a queen.
  • I'm so sorry about the loss, but happy for you that two heartbeats are strong! 
  • chicken I'm sorry you lost one.  I'm praying for the other two to stick.
  • Ditto everything all the PPs have said.  I know it's sad, but I hope you can also now relax a little this weekend and enjoy knowing you've got two strong little people growing away.
    me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • You all have warmed my heart on this fridged day. :-) I took the day off to relax and I've done just that which will continue on for the rest of the weekend. Hope everyone have a great weekend!
  • Chicken, I'm so sorry for your loss.  ((Hugs))  I'm glad for the other 2 being strong.  Sticky dust being blown your way!
  • Totally bittersweet. Fingers crossed for your 2 surviving LO's!
  • Oh Chicken, that is bittersweet.  I know how crazy seeing the blood...red or brown...canmake you.  Just try and relax and focus on the two little beans and drink lots of water.

Keeping all my good thoughts coming your way!!!!

• I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of LO #3, but so excited for your 2 other munchkins.  I missed your BFP post, so sending many congratulations your way! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"