Babies: 0 - 3 Months

At what point do babies get ticklish?

Just curious!

My LO doesn't seem to be ticklish right now (I know he can't laugh, but he doesn't even squirm or smile when I try to tickle his feet for example) and I guess I always assumed it was a reaction we were all born with! Go figure.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
- Robert Munsch

Re: At what point do babies get ticklish?

• My 3 week old ?just recently started squirming or flinching when i tickle his neck, sides or feet. He must get it from me because I'm extremely ticklish.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD moved away from tickling within a couple weeks of birth. She didn't smile or squirm, just kind of scrunched up her brow, jumped a bit, and moved away. Now she actually squirms/wriggles out of the way and sometimes grins and giggles.
  • Loading the player...
  • K has been ticklish for a few weeks now. It is actually smiling, squealing ticklish. Not just the newborn move/ squirm reaction.
  • Roman is 2 months and some days now and he's pretty ticklish. Mind you, it isn't all the time. If I tickle him too much he'll cry instead of laugh, haha.
  • My LO is ticklish on his feet and his lower back. He squirms so bad when I tickle right above his diaper, it's way cute!
  • My LO has just shown signs of being ticklish this week.  Her feet seem to overwhelm her but she smiles when we tickle her belly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"