1st Trimester
Options

Dutch Bros

If you are a fan of dutch bros and not really of starbucks, what are you drinking from there now that you found out you are pregnant? I need some good ideas

Re: Dutch Bros

• Options

Up to 200mg of caffeine a day is safe, so I'm still drinking what I've always drank  -  a 20oz should have just two shots of espresso, so that's only about 150mg.  Ask for a nutrition guide next time you go there

(DH was always a big fan of Dutch Bros Milky Way - but I think he just went there for the cute baristas  lol)

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dutch Bros. Miss them already- and my Cocomo. I'm sure they could hook you up with a steamer (no coffee), or just a single shot on occasion. Only found out I am preg a week or so ago, so I haven't actually been there or tried anything new. GL, and let us know what you find out. My baristas are super friendly and helpful- just ask them what they like that is caffeine free (or low caffeine).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've just been ordering my normal lattes, but asking for decaf.  The DBs in my area all seem to have the decaf espresso.  I've also been craving hot chocolates, so I've had quite a few of those :-)
  • Options
    I love their Chai Latte's! Good time of year for them now too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dutch Brothers makes good smoothies. Mmmmm... :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Options
    Is it okay to have chai while pregnant? I've never been a chai drinker, I love black coffee, but several people have recommended it.... Any thoughts? Decaf coffee just isn't the same. Confused
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"