Babies on the Brain

I apparently woke DH up dreaming again.

He asked when I got home if I remembered waking him up last night.

Apparently I woke him from a dead sleep and was very distraught because "Your mom has to make the cookies!!!"

Of course, he asked wtf I was talking about.  I replied "The cookies! Your mom didn't make the cookies!"  And then when he said he didn't know what the hell I was talking about, I said "whatever.  Nevermind." and went back to sleep.

I remember absolutely none of this.

Re: I apparently woke DH up dreaming again.

• I think you need this...

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • Hahahaha.  I used to talk in my sleep all the time.  I once yelled at DH to run his food.  I was an assistant manager at a resturaunt at the time and I dreamed that DH worked there too and he wasn't running he food to his tables.

DH also talks in his sleep quite a bit.  Funniest thing he ever said was "I remember back in the day when I used to be a teddy bear"

• Loading the player...
  • LOL

DH has some funny ones about me too. 

There is one particularly funny one where I talk about Theo HUxtable 

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Well dammit!   SOmeone needs to make those cookies!!
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • When I was preggers I had some crazy dreams. I don't remember waking DH up thou. Oh well.
  • imagesmileycherry:
    When I was preggers I had some crazy dreams. I don't remember waking DH up thou. Oh well.

Thanks for your input but I'm not "preggers," "thou."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"