Pregnant after a Loss

*~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~*

Yay for being another week closer to meeting our LOs! How is everyone feeling? Anything exciting going on this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~~Tuesday Ticker Change~~*

• I'm feeling okay, black friday shopping really took it's toll on me and I ended up with a little cold. I feel fine now, just been really stuffy again the last couple days. Thankfully it's starting to ease up and I can breathe a little better. I've been using my neti pot 3x a day and loading up on orange juice to try to get better for our long weekend.

The end of the week will be crazy busy, but fun. My ILs come in on Thursday, Friday we have a 3D/4D ultrasound that we're taking the family to, Saturday is our shower and Sunday is my birthday. We're so excited for everything Smile 

• It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!  You'll have to share details next week.

I'm at 25 weeks today and just moving right along.  DH and I started working on the baby's room this last weekend which consequently kicked up a lot of dust.  Unfortunately I'm allergic to dust and I'm only now starting to feel better after 2 bad allergy days.    We also ordered the nursery furniture last weekend.  It feels exciting to be getting things ready for the baby.  This weekend we have our hospital tour scheduled. 

I am glad that time is finally starting to go faster! 

• Loading the player...
  • 12 weeks today! I have my NT Scan on Thursday, which I'm part excited part scared sh!tless about. But... since my OB considers 12 weeks to be the start of second tri, if everything looks good at the NT Scan, then that means I will have offically made it to the second trimester! Who would have thought! ::fingers crossed::
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
  • 23 weeks today!!!  My IL's were in town for Thanksgiving weekend, and we got so much done!  We painted the initial coat for the nursery and installed the ceiling fan.  We should be getting the furniture in the next few weeks.

Sounds like everyone had a good Thanksgiving!  Good luck at the NT scan, ikissedthecook!   

formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
  • 36 weeks for me!  I'm at weekly appointments now and next week is officially full-term.  We're putting the final touches on the nursery and trying to organize clothes, closet, etc.  Lots to do, so LO had better keep on baking!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image*Abby*:

Sounds like everyone had a good Thanksgiving!  Good luck at the NT scan, ikissedthecook!   

Thanks! Smile

married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
  • Woohoo!  One more week down.  I am feeling nervous this week.  I have my first u/s on Thursday.  Hoping everything goes alright.
  • imageJordan1234:
    Woohoo!  One more week down.  I am feeling nervous this week.  I have my first u/s on Thursday.  Hoping everything goes alright.

I hope that everything goes great and you see a little flickering HB on Thursday.  :-) 

formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
  • Kudos to everyone that is preggers. That is so great! I know my time will come. I have faith and a good feeling about this one. I M/C in March.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"