Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Quantitative Blood Count?

Does anyone know anything about this? Im on clomid and after my 1st cycle with it they told me I was NOT pregnant and my "quant" was only a 2 and it needed to be a 5. Now on my 2nd cycle they just told me my Quant is a 5 and is the min I need to possibly be pregnant....Does anyone know how likely I am to being pregnant now? I have to wait 5 days to get a blood draw or take a urine test..... Really hoping I am but Im just not sure....

Re: Quantitative Blood Count?

• Options

Some people have higher baseline hcg.  I consistently get betas of 4.5-5 when I'm not pregnant.

Are you really four days away from cd 1?  Making you 10dpo?  Why are you getting betas done so early? 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options

Thanks both of you for the advice and I guess I didnt think my post through all the way....

Im on clomid and take it days 5-9 of my period and do my thing on days 10,12,14, and 16 and then day 21 I get my blood drawn to make sure I ovulated and then on day 28 I can either do a home pregnancy test or get my blood drawn....Unfortunately for me my day 28 is on a saturday and Im anxious so Ive decided to take a home urine test... Im just going by what my doctor has told me to do.....

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So you aren't being monitored?

Did you at least do all the testing beforehand?

I'd either demand monitoring or find a new dr. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options
    No they dont monitor it closely...I just get my blood drawn on day 21 to check and see if i ovulated and if so they tell me to take a home pregnancy test on day 28 of my cycle....I did just that saturday and it was neg
  • Options
    Sorry this is all so new to me and I havent quite figured out all the lingo...whats RE? and when they called to give me my levels they said they were at a 5....I can PM you and let you know the LIST of doctor's Ive been to in the past 5 years....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"