3rd Trimester

Best & Worst Part about being Pregnant - Post your Own

Best: Being incredibly full after eating and not having to worry about sucking in.

Worst: My inability to poo and violent mood swings. I am a monster - no lie. This list could go on forever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Best & Worst Part about being Pregnant - Post your Own

• Best - feeling baby kicks

Worst - the belly getting in the way. I hate not being able to do everything I want to do because of the big belly.

• Best- feeling the baby inside me kicking!

Worst- Not being able to sleep b/c of pain

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Best: LO moving inside, indulging in the "pregnant princess-I can't exert myself" every now & then (got me out of vacuuming the stairs for Turkey Day), not being self-conscious of sucking in my belly for once in my life!!

Worst: the "oh crap" true realization that this isn't a movie & it's about to end with us being 24/7 responsible for another person who might be a colicky baby.  Realizing babies don't mesh with my needed 7-8 hrs of sleep required to function.  Goodbye spontaneity, extra money, DINK lifestyle, etc.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Best- I agree with the not having to suck in Wink and definitly feeling her move inside me.

Worst- The constant worry of if the baby is okay. Lack of sleep, and vomiting in the beginning.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love feeling her move and kick. But I'll also say it (only online, though) that I love the extra attention, too. Ugh, I'm a horrible person for saying it. But it's true.

I hate being sore and tired all the time. I also hate that some people seriously have nothing else to talk to me about besides my pregnancy.

• Best:

Finally being pg
    Feeling her move
    Not having to worry about the spare tire effect anymore because my belly is cute now

Worst:

Everything hurts
    I've become way too comfortable with vomiting
    Hairy nips, belly, body
    Painful SMs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Best: Being able to to wear form fitting clothes and being called cute for having a belly! haha Agree with the not sucking it in! Feeling her kick and wondering what she is doing/thinking. DH doing a lot of stuff around the house without complaining bc he wants me to relax :-)

Worst: No sleep, being uncomfortable, worrying about what it's going to be like once she's actually here! No $$ bc I am not working anymore, being bored at home alone all the time! And of course being sick a lot of the time! 

• Best: random waiters/chefs handing me dessert foods when I'm out eating :) and people actually apologizing when they cut their cart in front of me at the grocery store.

Worst: peeing my pants every time i stand up

• Best: baby moves, not having to take out the trash, eating real food for breakfast, my husband loves the belly

Worst: crappiest sleep ever, no wine, worrying all of the time about baby, zero desire for sexy lovin

• Can I add that I used to love sex and now...not so much...That's a negative! DH stopped trying bc I turn him down all the time! 
  • Best: Finally being pregnant

elastic pants

not sucking in my belly

getting seats on the bus

getting out of cleaning the cat litter

feeling LO move (when I am not sleeping and when it is not on my cervix/butt)

Worst:

Constantly worrying that this pregnancy won't last like all the others

pain every time I take a step

not being able to sleep

having to rely on others to do things I used to be able to do for myself

disastrous grooming of the lady parts due to lack of visibility/coordination,

constantly being asked stupid questions by strangers...or worse stupid questions by people I actually know

no interest in sex...and I really like sex.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Best:

• Finally having boobs!
    • Feeling her squirm around... she's not really a kicker, she just seems to roll a lot.
    • Hearing DH mention his "baby daughter" in the Thanksgiving list of things he's thankful for. (Big deal for him, he's the strong silent type) 
    • Seeing her room come together and realizing it's all very real.

Worst:

•  Trying to put on a pair of boots and getting sick from the exertion
    • All the peeing
    • In general, just being unwieldy, can't seem to do anything anymore. 

• Best: Eating whatever I feel like without guilt

Worst: Right now, I'm in a lot of pain : back, legs, and puffy all over. 

• Best - feeling the baby kick

Worst - feeling like a huge moose.

• Best: Feeling the baby move

Worst: Hip pain.  By the end of the day, I move like a 90 year old.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Best:  When it ends

Worst: The 9 mos prior.

Seriously,

Best: elastic pants & being able to wear almost anything & people think you look soooo cute.

Worst: Feeling totally useless.  DH tells me I've got the most important job growing the baby, but I still feel like a total slug when I can't get off the couch to help with dinner or DS. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Best: Hands down the baby kicks

Worst: Feeling like crap 80% of the time. Whether it's achiness,nausea,back pain, moodiness,headaches...whatever

• Best- watching her move my whole belly. I can't believe there is a human being in there.

Worst- being tired, achy and fat. 

• Best - The feeling that in a few weeks I'll be holding my first-born son Smile

Worst - Sleep (or the lack thereof) in general. the peeing, the uncomfortableness, the hip pain from sleeping on my sides, the sweating (gross, I know). I HATE my sleep experience. It would be nice to sleep a solid 2 hrs at this point.

• Good: feeling baby move

Bad: Vomiting, Nausea, Reflux, Heartburn.

• Best: Feeling baby move, being able to eat everything and not care, all the comfy maternity clothes, being told to go sit down and let everyone else do it :)

Worst: M/S, backaches, Restless Leg, Reflux, Insomnia, exhaustion, belly getting in the way, no wine, not being able to do anything anymore. I'm a very active person and frustrates me that I can't do everything on my own anymore.

Can you tell I've been pregnant for 2 years in a row? lol 

• Best:  Feeling her move/kick; knowing that my hubby and I made a life!

Worst:  She's late and I have no control over it....no one prepared me for the agonizing frustration and helplessness of waiting for labor to start and you're overdue; everyone in your business constantly for 9 months.....making your dilated vagina and leaking breasts and intimacy with your husband to spur labor ALL about their business!

• imageJLSmith124:

Best: Feeling baby move, being able to eat everything and not care, all the comfy maternity clothes, being told to go sit down and let everyone else do it :)

Worst: M/S, backaches, Restless Leg, Reflux, Insomnia, exhaustion, belly getting in the way, no wine, not being able to do anything anymore. I'm a very active person and frustrates me that I can't do everything on my own anymore.

Can you tell I've been pregnant for 2 years in a row? lol 

I know your pain.  I have been pregnant for all but 3.5 months since February 2009.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Best: Feeling the kicks

Worst: At the end... not being able to walk fast, and feeling like my pelvis is breaking in half when I turn over in bed.

• Best: 

finally being pg after all this time

being spoiled by DH, family and friends.

Worst:

too tired to hike with my dog

not being able to truly enjoy girl's night out with my friends 

• Best- a firm belly for the first time ever, feeling her wiggling around, cute hiccups

Worst- trying to teach kindergarten (tying shoes, zipping short people' coats, etc, and the incredible discomfort of bending over/standing all day) until 38 weeks, feet in my ribs, the horrible hip pain at night. 

• Since you asked.... 

Best - I get a baby in 3 weeks. I get to go back on my meds in 3 weeks.

Worst - everything else. Crazy intense pelvic pain being the very worst, but being off my meds for everything else really sucks.

• Showing my belly proudly

Not being able to go to the bathroom

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"