1st Trimester

Don't shoot me please :)

I know you guys probably hate these posts, but....... Could I be pregnant? lol

I was never sick with DD, so I'm not sure what morning sickness feels like. What I've experienced sometimes lately is not like a stomach ache... more like motion sickness. Also, I've been dizzy. Like about to black out in the shower and fall on my face dizzy, which only has happened in 1st tri last time.

FWIW I did take a test with FMU when I would have been about 5 weeks along. It looked like a negative, but even the control line was sooo light that I had to look hard just to see anything in the window. Would you consider this to be inconclusive? Or maybe I should just take my negative and assume I'm just a dumbass with a virus. lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Don't shoot me please :)

• Go get a digital test and try again.  Regardless of what it says though it wouldn't hurt to go see a doctor for a checkup and they'll test you for that and other things just in case.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A digital should be able to give you a clear answer, especially at 5w. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd take a digital asap! Plus, if the control line was very light it could be a faulty test. I'd retest, regardless.
  • its possible that you are. i had motion sickness, but didnt really have "morning sickness" and ive almost passed out in the shower a couple times. If an at hometest was neg, id go to the dr and have them conduct one.
  • Hi kg_08.. the symptoms you decribed sound like exactly what i've been dealing with for about 2-3 weeks now. I'm 8wks prego & thought it was the flu when I first noticed the dizziness and blackouts, along with being exhuasted and getting nausea from the dizziness.. turns out it is just a total different pregnancy than my first! I'd say definitely re-test!! I'd try a digital test, if its negative again & you're still feeling funky, see your doc. I hope you get whatever outcome you're looking for! And your baby is beautiful btw :)
  • Thanks ladies! Honestly I was hoping I'd get the "You're a dumbass and not pregnant" response. LOL

I'm not particularly fond of the idea of breastfeeding and being pregnant at the same time, but I'd still be happy with a BFP regardless! I'm due for a PAP on Dec 16th, so I'll definitely have them test me to be sure.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelrachelle80:
    POAS. Again.

This. Smile

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"