Babies: 9 - 12 Months

What did your kid have to eat at Tgiving dins?

Bean had EVERYthing and ate almost all of it!

Turkey, dressing, gravy, cran sauce, sweet potatoes w/ marshmellow, baked cauliflower, green beans (NOT casserole; GB casserole = Ick!), a roll, buttermilk pie, and milk. 

He ate and enjoyed all of it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What did your kid have to eat at Tgiving dins?

• Turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes (2 hours later), green beans, and milk.  I skipped the roll and gravy for him.  Oh, and daddy snuck him a bite of oreo pie (dammit, P!)

He ate so much he yacked a small part of it up.  You know how kids this age are supposed to be able to regulate their food intake?  Yeah.  I have the exception to the rule on that one.  I think I'm going to have to put the smack down on Eli's meals.  The kid could eat more than I do if I let him.   

Samuel Gregory-born 2/28/08 at 35w,5d due to severe pre-e and HELLP. 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches. Elijah Robert-born 11/23/09 at 38w,5d. 11 pounds, 10 ounces, 21.5 inches. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers <a href="http://s740.photobucket.com/albums/xx46/carlyn_mcclelland/Facebook/Cover Photos/?action=view
  • Baby J had it all as well and loved it.  Just no stuffing, my parents made a new recipie this year and it had pine nuts in it (it was soo good!)
  • Loading the player...
  • Annie had most of what we had - turkey, stuffing, mashed and sweet potatoes, and a few bites of pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake. I probably should have given her the green beans too but they were still pretty crisp so didn't bother - oh well! She seemed to especially love the turkey!
  • Marissa had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a pumpkin muffin, which she stuffed into her mouth in amazing amounts. I thought she would choke, but nope.
  • turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and corn.  He enjoyed it.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She had mashed tators, stuffing, turkey, and rolls! My mom had her on her lap to feed her so DH and I could eat, and DD ate it up!! I was so excited for her first Thanksgiving, and it wasn't a disappointment!
  • Turkey and dressing (stuffing)

Sweet potatoes (small amount)

Fried chicken

Collard Greens

Cornbread

• Dressing, cranberry sauce, green beans and sweet potatoes.
  • imaged2woods:

Turkey and dressing (stuffing)

Sweet potatoes (small amount)

Fried chicken

Collard Greens

Cornbread

Can I come to your house next year??? This is ALL of my favorite food!!!

• Turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, a roll, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.

Effing crazy people.
  • A few bites each of mashed potato, rainbow Jello,  biscuit, stuffing, turkey, and meatball. And some pumpkin pie and pumpkin whipped cream dip. He loved it!
  • Ella had turkey, mashed potatoes, carrots, a bite of my dinner roll and some pumpkin pie later in the day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • He had A LOT! Everything we served he ate and liked. He had Turkey, Dressing, Ham, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Green Beans, Broccoli, Rice, and Cheese Casserole, Sweet Potatoes, and Rolls. He LOVED it all.
  • Turkey, stuffing, and a couple green beans from my casserole (Which, for the record, is NOT the icky Campbell's kind.  It has mushrooms, red pepper, goat cheese, cream cheese, soy sauce, and onions.)

• I too have a child who will eat until I stop feeding her! She tore it up though. She ate turkey dressing, mashed potatoes, brocc rice casserole, hashbrown casserole some green beans and she snatch Brians roll right off his plate and took a big ol bite. Lol!!!
  • DD had Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce...she really didn't care for the turkey, but she LOVED the Cranberry Sauce :) It was totally fun to watch her try everything 
  • Tiny bit of turkey, tons of mashed potatoes/gravy, sausage stuffing, broccoli casserole, orange jello and pumpkin pie. He had seconds of the potatoes/stuffing right before bed and was one happy boy!
  • DS slept through both dinners (which was nice since at one house we were at does not have a high chair so we would've played passed the baby), he ate his own food before we did because nothing we were eating was ready when he was. He'll have leftovers throughout the weekend though.
  • I'm so jealous of all your eating machine babies!  DD refused every little bit of everything we tried to give her...even bits of apple pie!  We have left overs so maybe she will eat a little today ;( 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Turkey mashed potatos gravy corn macoroni corn bread and a banana
  • Turkey, stuffing, a roll, mashed potatoes, corn...pretty much everything that was on my plate... except green bean casserole... the beans were still crunchy.  Loved it all.
  • Turkey, rice dressing, green bean casserole...she ate LOTS of this stuff. She was so stuffed after she ate, she leaned back in her chair, hung her arms down, and groaned. We joked that she needed to loosen a tab on her diaper. LOL

Later that evening she ate half a slice of pumpkin pie.

• Aven had turkey, cornbread, greens, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, a bite of pumpkin pie, kalamata olives, pesto sundried tomato torta on crackers, a few bites of artichokes and capers.  She LOVES big people food!  We had dinner with my husbands new boss's family.  They were shocked at how well she did.
  • Turkey, Sweet potatoes and Mashed potatoes

And pumpkin pie Wink I figured I made it and I knew everything that was in it and she like pumpkin so she got some of the filling. She ate quite a bit!

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"