Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Mercy vs. West Penn

I am having my first baby and the first ob gyn that I went to only goes to Mercy. She is ok but not as social as I like. She only delivers at Mercy. My sister went to West Penn 6 years ago. Loved her doctor and the hospital. Should I change my doctor and go to West Penn?? Thanks for your help.

Re: Mercy vs. West Penn

• Options
    I am planning to deliver at West Penn for a couple of reasons, first my ob/gyn has an office there and delivers there, and second because it's much closer to my home than the other hospitals in the city.  I would say if your sister had such a positive experience that says a great deal, and West Penn will become completely a women's hospital, as far as I know, at the start of 2011, which i think is a good thing!  If you need recommendations on doctors there, I have been with Century Medical Associates, Dr. Bonidie specifically, for about 13 years now and they are great. 
  • Options
    Ok thanks. I have changed doctors I am going to see Dr. Logan at Century Medical Assoc. Thats the same doctor my sister saw. Thanks for you thoughts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just wanted to say Dr Bonidie is my ob as well and Dr Logan delivered my first. You will love them both!!
  • Options
    I go to doctor Logan and he is the best doctor i have ever had if you can get in with him and stay with him you will be good forever the whole practice is great!!!
  • Options
    I see Dr. Rowland, and absolutely love Century Medical...Dr. Bonidie is great, too.  Glad you picked West Penn--you won't be sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"