2nd Trimester

Just because I was having nightmares..

Give me your opinion! I know that you arent doctors etc.. so no snark please! Look at my siggy and tell me whether you think its a girl for sure! My dreams were so weird and stupid.. but you all know what its like to be pregnant and crazy!

Have a happy thanksgiving!

Re: Just because I was having nightmares..

• I can't even tell it's a baby from that image.
  • I have a friend on the boards and when she had her ultrasound the techs told her she was having a girl and he was born allll boy. You never know!

That said, even though her ultrasound was wrong, her kiddo still had everything he needed. Clothes, diapers, food and love.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • its a girl u can see a slit, and the labia right where the arrow is pointing. do uhave other ultrasound pics. i have a bunch and i having a girl too.. congrats good luck
  • It looks like a girl. You can always ask your doctor if you can have another U/S to be certain. But I just had a recent friend who found out she had a girl at the U/S and even in all her sonograms you can say it's a girl. But when she gave birth surprise it's a beautiful little....boy. She figured everything out and adjusted to her little boy.

Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • I have a friend that asks everytime she goes in if it's still a girl... I'd laugh if our girl was born a boy, I know my hubby would be jumping up and down with excitement!
    ~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
    Once Upon a Princess Tutus
    My Life as a Future Mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"