1st Trimester

newbie-but mom to 5, yes 5

Hi, everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself. We're super excited to be pregnant with our sixth child. Our oldest is 13 and our youngest will be 4 next month. Four boys and one girl. Been trying for about 3 years (since I stopped nursing the littlest guy). Used Clomid for about 8 months, then had a miscarriage a year ago and IT WAS ROTTEN. Never want to go through that again.

Didn't use any scientific intervention this time and things are looking good. In fact, this pregnancy thing is something I do well. I love sending my husband out for Culver's cod sandwiches whenever I want. My acne is clearing up. I don't feel guilty about only burning 400 calories on the treadmill. Plus my kids are old enough to be very excited about the event. 

In my spare time, I'm a part time college professor in child development, early childhood education, and math ed. I got my doctorate about 5 years ago. I also work with elementary and preschool teachers as a consultant. Of course, my kids and husband (who's a lawyer) keep me busy, too. It's a good, full life. 

Looking forward to chatting with you all--when I get time. :0) 

Soon to be a mom of 7! Guess who's in the market for a 12-passenger van!

Re: newbie-but mom to 5, yes 5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"