Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

How to post LIP, PIP, ....by Bump Ambsies

I saw in the PIP yourself thread that some of you have trouble with posting PIPs, so I thought I'd repost this gem, that bump Ambsies put together (thank you, Ambsies!): 

Make a clicky link in your siggy:

<a href="URLgoesHERE">What you want your clicky to say goes here</a>

How to put your badge in your siggy

Step-by-step instructions

1. Click Here ---> BumpBadgesByAmbsies
2. Find your specific BIG u/s date image
3. Hover your mouse over the image until a sub-menu pops up.
4. Highlight and copy the entire code next to "HTML code"
5. Back on The Bump, click on "My Bump" in the top left-hand corner
6. Click "Edit my profile"
7. Scroll down until you see the box below "Signature". Paste the HTML code from Photobucket into this box.
8. 9. To have your siggy pics sit next to each other instead of being stacked, just remove the <...br> (without the "...") from in between your HTML codes of different siggy pics/badges.
9. Click "Save Changes".
You're done!

HOW TO PUT A PICTURE IN YOUR SIGNATURE BOX:

1. Go to www.TinyPic.com (this site is a bit easier than Photobucket and you don't need an account)
2. Click the "browse" button and select your picture file from your computer.
3. Under the "resize" option- select "Website/Email (320x240)". If you're going to have multiple images in your signature you might want to go even smaller (long signatures full of large pictures can be annoying and are considered bad "netiquette")
4. Click "Upload Now"
5. Now copy the entire code for "HTML and Websites"
6. Back on The Bump, click on "My Bump" in the top left-hand corner
7. Click "Edit my profile"
8. Scroll down until you see the box below "Signature". Paste the HTML code from TinyPic into this box.
9. To have your siggy pics sit next to each other instead of being stacked, just remove the <...br> (without the "...") from in between your HTML codes of different siggy pics/badges.
10. Click "Save Changes".
You're done!

How to put a PIC IN POST (PIP)

1. Go to www.TinyPic.com (this site is a bit easier than Photobucket and you don't need an account)
2. Click the "browse" button and select your picture file from your computer.
3. Under the "resize" option- select "Message Board (640x480)" or "Website/Email"(pictures that are too big won't fit in the message box)
4. Click "Upload Now"
5. Now copy the entire code for "HTML and Websites"
6.) In your new message or response to a message- click the "html" link in the task-bar above the message.
7.) A new window will pop-up. Paste the "html code" from TinyPic into this area and then click "update"
8.) The picture should now show up in the message.
9.) Finish your message/thread and hit "post"
You're done!

How to put a link in your siggy

1.) Use this code as an example: <A HREF="newwindow.html" TARGET="_blank">A
NEW WINDOW</A>

2.)See where it says newwindow.html in the example? Change that to the URL of the website you?re trying to link to.

3. Now see where it says A
NEW WINDOW? Change that to the text that you want to appear in your siggy. For example: ?My Baby Blog?

4.) I?m going to show you now using The Bump as an example:
<A HREF="https://www.thebump.com/" TARGET="_blank">Check out The Bump!</A>
The final result would be ?Check out The Bump!? showing up in my siggy.

?now it?s time to put your code into your siggy?

5.) Back on The Bump, click on "My Bump" in the top left-hand corner

7. Scroll down until you see the box below "Signature". Paste your link code into this box.

8.) Click "Save Changes"

You're done!!

How to put a ticker in your siggy

1. Go to a site that provides tickers- either TheBump, LilyPie, Alterna-tickers or whichever site you choose.
2. Follow the step-by-step instructions to create your own custom ticker.
3. When you finish creating your ticker the site should then provide you with an html code.
4. Copy that code.
5. Back on The Bump, click on "My Bump" in the top left-hand corner
7. Scroll down until you see the box below "Signature". Paste the HTML code for your ticker into this box.
8. To have your tickers/badges/siggy pics sit next to each other instead of being stacked, just remove the <...br> (without the "...") from in between your HTML codes of different siggy pics/badges.
9. Click "Save Changes".
You're done!

DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: How to post LIP, PIP, ....by Bump Ambsies

• Options
    Thank you! I now have pics up! Whoo hoo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageRvnsgrl81:
    Thank you! I now have pics up! Whoo hoo!

No problem. Smile Very pretty pictures!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, we only have a few on the computer after it crashed. Sad The cd's full of pictures are burried in a box somewhere in storage since we never thought it would take this long to sell our house....

Thanks again!

• Options
    imageRvnsgrl81:

Thanks, we only have a few on the computer after it crashed. Sad The cd's full of pictures are burried in a box somewhere in storage since we never thought it would take this long to sell our house....

Thanks again!

The housing market sucks at the moment, I am sorry that it takes so long for your house to sell! That's a real bummer. I hope you get some great offers soon! Big Smile

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    It does suck! Problem is we had a chance to sell before the tax credit for first time home buyers expired, but the agent we had sucked and had the house listed too high and was bringing in all the wrong people! If we had had the agent we have now I think we would have sold right away. Hindsight is 20/20! Also we did get an offer, but long story short the people wanted to redo the entire house and thought (since they had dealt with my DH who has no say in anything since I own it solely) they could push us over (mommy was buying it for her 36 year old son who didnt have a job and was going to live in it with several friends) and wanted the house $40,000 off list...they had already signed for $15,000 off list price. Needless to say I said no and it didn't happen. Now I am thinking maybe we should have done that since that was in July, but there again who knows and the type of people they were they probably would have backed up at closing or something. Sorry so long!
  • Options
    You should some how put this into the "newbie link" at the top of TTGP. just a thought :)
  • Options
    Thanks! The Bump's "helpful" answer on FAQs for how to put a pic in your siggy was useless! This one helped :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"