December 2010 Moms

The Dreaded Weight Post!! Non-Clicky Poll

I know we all have a love/hate relationship with the Weight posts but I figure why the hell not.

Since most everyone has gotten to the big 35/35 mile stone, I figured it would be interesting. Participate or not.. my feelings won't be hurt. Wink

For those with Inside babies:

1. How far along are you?
  2. How much weight have you gained so far?
  3. How do you feel about it? 
  4. What is your LO's estimated weight?

For those with outside babies:

1. How much weight did you gain by delivery time?
  2. How did you feel about it?
  3. How's the post-partum weight loss going?
  4. What, if anything, are you doing to help with the weight loss?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Dreaded Weight Post!! Non-Clicky Poll

• How far along are you? 38 weeks 2 daysHow much weight have you gained so far? 40 lbsHow do you feel about it? I carry it very well so it doesn't upset me. I don't feel like a minivan. What is your LO's estimated weight? Around 6 lbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you? 38 weeks 6 days

How much weight have you gained so far? Still down 5 pounds from Pre-preg weight.

How do you feel about it? I've come to terms with it since all of Paige's growth ultrasounds show she's not affected by it. We still don't know why it happening but as long as she's healthy we are just going to roll with it

What is your LO's estimated weight? At my 36week ultrasound they estimated her to be at 6lbs and some odd ounce. They are expecting her to be about 7lbs almost 8lbs by delivery.
  • Loading the player...
  • For those with outside babies:How much weight did you gain by delivery time?  About 30 lbs.How did you feel about it? Indifferent but glad it wasn't more.How's the post-partum weight loss going? 3 to go to pre-preg weight, would like 10 beyond that to make up for the 10 I gained after my endo surgery that I didn't lose before getting ku.What, if anything, are you doing to help with the weight loss? Breastfeeding and juggling work, keeping the house decent and a newborn, haha :) Nothing else though. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. How far along are you? 35/35 today!

2. How much weight have you gained so far? It depends when I start counting.  I was pregnant for the first few months of the year and had a m/c in March... became pregnant right after.... short story, long - I've gained about 40 lbs (yikes) over the whole year since my first pregnancy.  Probably 8-10 of that was the first few months.

3. How do you feel about it?  Meh.  I've got lots of time to lose it.  My mat leave is a full year, so I'll be active with baby and hopefully it will all come off (and then some, fingers crossed!)

4. What is your LO's estimated weight? No clue, dr. hasn't discussed this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
    1. How far along are you? 35w3d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? oh goodness, 42 lbs- The doctor says this isn't too unusual though since I've been on bed rest for almost 10 weeks, but this is way more than I ever expected to gain.
    3. How do you feel about it? scared that it's going to take forever to come off
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? At my ultrasound on Monday they said he was 7.5 lbs, which sounds enormous for 35 weeks.  But, he's been measuring big since 7 weeks (although we know the dates are correct) and his large weight doesn't seem to be affecting him in a negative way.  He also looks really long the ultrasound tech said, so he's probably taking after my 6'4  220 lbs husband.
    1. How far along are you? 37w5d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 26 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm fine with it.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 7 lbs 5 oz as of yesterday
    1. How far along are you? 36 Weeks to date
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 22ish pounds
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm okay with it. I can't imagine what I would have felt like if I gained more. I just hate that women feel the need to tell me how lucky I am and how much weight they gained. I'm not lucky, I just ate like I normally would and didn't use pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever/whenever.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? 5 pounds 15 oz. I hope she gets a bit bigger. 7 lbs would be nice.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
    1. How far along are you? 36 weeks, 6 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  17 pounds 
    3. How do you feel about it?  Good, happy about the low # as this is the last baby for us and I want to lose it all and a little more.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?  No clue...
  • For those with Inside babies:

1. How far along are you? 38 weeks
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? From pre-pg weight, 7lbs, including the ridiculous water weight I have packed on in the last two weeks.
    3. How do you feel about it? I was worried, but LO is growing just as she should, so now I'm actually letting myself be ok with it.  BTW, I was borderline overweight/obese before getting pg.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?  At our growth US at 36 weeks, the estimate was 7lbs 8oz.  No cause for alarm, according to my MW :)

1. How far along are you? 37 weeks
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 30 pounds
    3. How do you feel about it?  swelling is a b*tch! But I'm ok with it
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Per sono on Saturday -  5lbs 7oz
    1. How far along are you? 35w4d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 23 lbs I think as of my last appt
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm happy with it, it's right around where it should be, probably a little less
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Not sure but I'm hoping for a little 6-7 lb-er, I don't want a 10 lb-er tearing my sh!t up
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLovesMM:

1. How far along are you? 35 1/2 weeks
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 25 pounds - should be about 30 by the end
    3. How do you feel about it? Pretty good. I hate seeing the number on the scale (I weigh more than DH now), but I think I'll be able to reach my normal weight within a couple months. I'm more concerned about potential muscle loss over the last 8 months than I am about fat gain.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? No idea - doc said "normal"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. How far along are you?  36w 6d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? at my appt last week they said 33 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? I think it's fine, the doc said I gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks and to be "careful" not to gain too much more. I said sure, with Thanksgiving this week and the holiday cooking the next 2 weeks, I'll give it a try, but lets be realistic.  My BP has been fine and I don't have GD. I always gain weight at the holidays, I don't expect it to be any different this year either. 
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? He hasn't said anything to me, I measure on track when they do the fundal measuresments.  So we'll see....
    1. How far along are you? - 40 Weeks
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? - 46lbs (yikes!)
    3. How do you feel about it? Not proud at all. Really nervous about losing it once LO is here.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? - U/S today said he was 7lb 11oz
    1. How far along are you? 36wks 2 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 20 pounds total as of today's Dr. Appointment
    3. How do you feel about it? Not bad.. Dr seems ok with it so I am too.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? No idea.. haven't had an ultrasound since 20 weeks. According to their measurements she's a week ahead. So we shall see!

1. How far along are you? 38 weeks
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 45 lbs, and I have lost a few oz in the past two months. I started gaining weight a month before I knew I was pregnant, and the day after I got my BFP the button popped off my jeans...
    3. How do you feel about it? OK. With my son I gained a ton and was able to lose it.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? No idea! She has cute plump cheeks and big pouty lips, but my OB said she's not a fatty. (her dad has chipmunk cheeks and so does our DS)

1. How far along are you?  38w1d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  About 20 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? Everyone keeps telling me I look great - and I'm mostly all belly, so doesn't really bother me
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?  7.75lbs as of last week.  PRAYING that he doesn't get much bigger!
    1. How far along are you? 36 weeks, 1 day
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 16 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? Pretty darn good since I was overweight to begin with
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? No idea.  I'm measuring right on track and haven't had an ultrasound since 28 weeks. At that point she was in the 67th percentile for size/weight.
    1. How far along are you? 36w 2d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 19 lbs.
    3. How do you feel about it? I'm okay with it. I haven't been exercising as much as I was in 2nd tri so I'm not too worried about getting it off once I can get back into working out (and hopefully burning calories through BFing).
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? At 35 weeks they estimated him at 7 lbs, 2 oz
  • How far along are you? 34 weeks 4 days

How much weight have you gained so far?  +31 lbs and gaining rapidly. I'm averaging 2-3 lb/week and it's not slowing down! I think it's mainly water weight these days b/c I'm a swollen cow, lol.

How do you feel about it? I think I'm carrying it pretty well - people are shocked when I tell them I'm up more than 30 lbs. You can tell in my face the most. My thighs now rub together at all times, lol (but I'm the only one who knows that). But I was pretty skinny pre-preg, so I don't look "fat" - and I have no stretch marks yet, so woot for that!

What is your LO's estimated weight? I'll know on Tuesday...but at my 32-week scan she was a peanut @ 3 lb 14 oz (28th percentile, but I was a really small baby too).
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

1. How far along are you? 35 weeks + 1 day
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  23 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  OK with it but hate that I'm over the 200 lb mark.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? I don't know - they haven't told me.

1. How far along are you?  37.5 weeks
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  10 lbsI was only up 8 lbs and then I lost weight, but finally finally I'm putting on a little.  I'm glad.   
    3. How do you feel about it?   Good.  A little worried about LO
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?  I'll find out today during our growth u/s.  Since I have GD, he may still be quite large even though I haven't gained much weight. 
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
    1. How far along are you? 37w4d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? waaaay too much. 48lbs. :(
    3. How do you feel about it? I am not at all happy with my weight gain.  I was a little bit overweight to begin with and was hoping to gain no more than 25lbs.  Hopefully it will come off after LO is here.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? My last growth ultrasound was two weeks ago and LO was estimated at 6 lbs 10 oz, so he's probably about 7 lbs 10 oz now.
    Married to DH since 6/30/2007
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP #1: 4/1/2010 DS born: 12/3/10
    TTC #2 since 5/2014
    BFP # 2 : 6/16/14 EDD: 2/25/15  Missed Miscarriage discovered 7/10/14 D&C 7/17/14 Pathology results normal
    BFP #3
    : 10/21/14 EDD: 7/6/15  11/24/14:  Saw heartbeat! 
    Missed Miscarriage discovered 12/22/14 at 12w0d D&C 12/23/14 Pathology: Partial Molar Pregnancy/Triploidy
    ~~Currently benched following PMP~~ 
    **all AL welcome**

image image
    TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge:  Animals in the snow
    Scumbag Penguin

• How far along are you? 38 weeks 3 days.

How much weight have you gained so far? 50+ lbs

How do you feel about it? It is depressing. My doctor says it is sadly expected for me because a year and a half before I became pregnant I lost a lot of weight. My body was very prone to suck it all back up. Crying I'm coming to terms with it but I really hope it comes of fairly steady after she is born, because I worked so damn hard to get it off before PG.

What is your LO's estimated weight? At 36 weeks they estimated her 50th percentile. Between 5 and 6lbs.

1. How far along are you? 38w
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 38lbs as of my appt today
    3. How do you feel about it?  meh...it's less than with #1 and I lost it before I'll lose it again
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? at the growth u/s tomorrow it was 8lbs 4oz but that being said I think it was off. I would say Carson will be about that at birth if I go to my EDD.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 

I am 37 weeks

How much weight have you gained so far?

35 pounds Tongue Tied

How do you feel about it? 

Ehh.  Whatever.  It is what it is.  I try to eat as well as possible and I am active.  I will lose it eventually (my goal is by summer).

What is your LO's estimated weight?

They haven't estimated her weight.  I am measuring dead on and she was in the 50-60th percentile at our 20 week appointment so I am guessing she will be average sized.

How much weight have you gained so far? 16 lbs

1. How do you feel about it? Pretty darn good since I was overweight to begin with
    2. What is your LO's estimated weight? No idea.  I'm measuring right on track and haven't had an ultrasound since 28 weeks. At that point she was in the 67th percentile for size/weight

1. How far along are you?  38 weeks
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  31lbs
    3. How do you feel about it?  denial
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? at 35 weeks 4 lbs 11oz
  • imageLovesMM:
    1. How far along are you? 36 weeks today
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? As of my appt this morning, 40 pounds
    3. How do you feel about it? No problem with it whatsoever, started out at only 95 pounds pre-preg, so it's a little weird, but I likey.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? At 34 week growth u/s 4 lbs 12 ozs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

1. How far along are you? 38w1d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 31 (?) lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? It's less than last time, but I'd have been happier with less (as I was a BMI of 29 to begin with). 
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? roughly 7-7.5lbs
    Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)

1. How far along are you? 37 weeks 3 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?  close to 40 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? meh
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? He was 6.5 lbs last week, so if he gains a half a pound per week till my due date, he will be over 8 lbs.

1. How far along are you? 37w5d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 18 lbs.
    3. How do you feel about it? Very comfortable. I'm actually surprised by that. Gaining weight was one of the aspects of pregnancy I was least comfortable with going into this (have some eating/body image issues in my past), but after having a scare about whether the baby's growth was keeping up, I'm honestly thankful when I see the scale moving upwards. Also, I'm lucky to be pretty much "all belly," and I've had a lot of people tell me how cute I look (much more than when I'm not pregnant--ha!), so I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks of feeling voluptuous before I go back to being very strict about my weight.
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Not sure right now. At 35w5d, he was 5 lbs. 12 oz. If he stays on track and I go to full term he may be as big as 8 oz.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

2. How much weight have you gained so far? 35 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? Hmm, not too happy, but I will lose it and more Godwilling with all the breastfeeding I plan to do!
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? Dr estimates 7.5lbs as of today.  I'm a little worried, but I was 13lbs so what do I expect?
  • imageLovesMM:

I know we all have a love/hate relationship with the Weight posts but I figure why the hell not.

Since most everyone has gotten to the big 35/35 mile stone, I figured it would be interesting. Participate or not.. my feelings won't be hurt. Wink

1. How far along are you?
    2. How much weight have you gained so far?
    3. How do you feel about it? 
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?

For those with outside babies:

1. How much weight did you gain by delivery time?
    2. How did you feel about it?
    3. How's the post-partum weight loss going?
    4. What, if anything, are you doing to help with the weight loss?

I appreciate the questions for us outside baby mommas. Wink

1. The morning I got to the hospital, I weighed in at 168 meaning I gained about 33 pounds.

2. I was pissed because the nurse weighed me still in my hoodie and shoes. They had to weight like 20 lbs. Haha

3. I'm down to 145 already, which surprised the heck outta me.

4. As a second job, I'm a Weight Watchers receptionist (I've been doing WW since grad school), so I'll jump back on that band wagon in a few weeks.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

1. How far along are you? 37 w 5 days
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 26-27 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? pretty good
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? no idea....DD was 7 lbs 12 oz and I gained 36 lbs in total with her.

1. How far along are you? 36w4d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? I'm up 24 lbs from ppg weight, but I lost 10lbs the first tri, so if you count that I'm up 34 lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? I don't care, I've decided to join a gym after this LO
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight? He was 6lbs something last Thursday, and the dr predicts he'll be 8.5 lbs.  DS was 8lbs 6 oz
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    1. How far along are you? 37w2d
    2. How much weight have you gained so far? 21lbs
    3. How do you feel about it? I was hoping to stay around the 20lb mark since I was a bit overweight to start, so I am happy that I managed that 
    4. What is your LO's estimated weight?Don't know.  I have always measured right on with my week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"