2nd Trimester

Fun survey of the day.

The board seems a bit slow this morning so I thought Id try to get it going. All about scents this morning.....

What is your favorite scent on a man?

What is your favorite holiday scent?

What is your favorite perfume?

What is your favorite flower?

What is your favorite laundry soap?

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?

What food smell makes you want to vomit?

I'll go first

What is your favorite scent on a man? DH bath soap- it's the green Dove for men. And Aqua Di Gio cologne

What is your favorite holiday scent? Vanilla Walnut Scentsy wax

What is your favorite perfume? Chanel, Chance

What is your favorite flower? I'm not a giant flower fan, but lanvender?

What is your favorite laundry soap? I love the downey fabric softner with the blue lid.

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent? Moonlit path

What food smell makes you want to vomit?  My FIL makes liver stew...Ick!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fun survey of the day.

•  

What is your favorite scent on a man?  Curve cologne!

What is your favorite holiday scent?   real Christmas trees

What is your favorite perfume?    Abercrombie 8

What is your favorite flower?   gerbera daisy

What is your favorite laundry soap?   shaklee get clean

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?  exotic coconut (reminds me of my honeymoon)

What food smell makes you want to vomit?  fish

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What is your favorite scent on a man? The limited edition cologne that the TSA threw away at the Miami airport in 2006 - I'll never forgive them, and I haven't been able to find it anywhere since.

What is your favorite holiday scent? A fresh Christmas tree.

What is your favorite perfume? Burberry (just "burberry" nothing else in the name)

What is your favorite flower? Daisy, but they don't really have a scent.

What is your favorite laundry soap? Gain

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent? Anything lemony.

What food smell makes you want to vomit? Pumpkin.  Gross.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image,
  • Loading the player...
  • What is your favorite scent on a man? DH's deodorant.  Lol, I'm not sure what the scent actually is though, but I know he uses Speed Stick. 

What is your favorite holiday scent? Pumpkin Spice (Thanksgiving) and Cinnamon around Christmas (not sure why).

What is your favorite perfume? I don't have one, I usually don't care to wear the stuff. 

What is your favorite flower? Lily & Rose.

What is your favorite laundry soap? All.

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?Oh now thats just not a fair question their are a ton of them!  hmm... Whatever that Cocoa/Chocolate one is and Japenese Cherry Blossom

What food smell makes you want to vomit? Saurkraut. (This doesn't matter if I'm pregnant or not the smeel makes me want to vomit in general, I can't stand the stuff).

• What is your favorite scent on a man? The hubby has started using dial body wash and it smells oohh so yummy, can't keep my hands off him!

What is your favorite holiday scent? Peppermint..or gingerbread cooking..

What is your favorite perfume? Juicy Couture

What is your favorite flower? Orchids

What is your favorite laundry soap? Gain

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent? Japanese something but everyone seems to use it.

What food smell makes you want to vomit? parmesian cheese

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  What is your favorite scent on a man? whatever cologne DH wears. He doesn't wear it all that often, so when he does it makes me go crazy!! :) I think it's polo something..,.black maybe?

What is your favorite holiday scent? someone said peppermint---for sure! i'd also say just the classic Christmas scent- like, pine and whatever else yummy they put in it! haha, i have two candles at my house that I'm thinking of, I just don't know what they're called!

What is your favorite perfume? i used to be Lucky girl, now my fave is Clinique Happy Heart

What is your favorite flower? Daisies.

What is your favorite laundry soap? ummm, whatever's cheapest :):)

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent? Coconut Lime Verbana is probably my all time fave. I love Vanilla Bean Noel for Christmas!

What food smell makes you want to vomit? hmm, kind of case by case. i really only have to think of pizza to make me want to vomit. don't even have to smell it....

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• What is your favorite scent on a man? Drakar Noir

What is your favorite holiday scent? ooooo Pine Trees!

What is your favorite perfume? CK In 2 U

What is your favorite flower? Roses

What is your favorite laundry soap? Hmmm I think Tide!

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?  oh thats a tough one  I like Warm Vanilla Sugar or Cherry Blossom

What food smell makes you want to vomit? Steak..  Sad   its my favorite food in the world and it makes me sick because of these pregnancy hormones.

• What is your favorite scent on a man? Most colognes stink, but Acqua di Gio is okay.

What is your favorite holiday scent? Baking scents. I love my Christmas cookie candle from Yankee Candle. I also love the smell of a real Christmas tree which is why I will not ever have a fake tree.

What is your favorite perfume? Lately it has been Rock Princess, which was discontinued. Crying

What is your favorite flower? Hibiscus

What is your favorite laundry soap? Arm & Hammer

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent? None. I liked plumeria but it was discontinued a while ago. I haven't bought much from that store since high school.

What food smell makes you want to vomit? Sauerkraut at the football stadium. That smell always makes me gag.

DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• What is your favorite scent on a man? Rexona - the green one, not sure what it's called, think it's quantum or something like that..

What is your favorite holiday scent? the smell of the ocean..

What is your favorite perfume? white lace

What is your favorite flower? day lillies

What is your favorite laundry soap? lux soap flakes

What is your favorite Bath and Body Works scent? N/A, really have no idea, never had one at all..

What food smell makes you want to vomit? the smell of meat cooking, yuk!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"