2nd Trimester

When did you feel baby move?

Hi!

Just curious how many weeks you were when you felt your baby move?

Re: When did you feel baby move?

• I wasn't 100 percent sure until around 18-19 weeks.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I felt my first flutters at 16 1/2 weeks. I started feeling daily movements at 18 weeks on.
                                         my blog - cheese & cheesecake

Me: 31, DH: 34, Married 5/29/05
    BFP #1: 6/22/10, EDD 3/6/11, DS born 2/25/11 @ 38w5d
    BFP #2: 7/27/13, EDD 4/9/14, CP 8/3/13
    BFP #3: 8/31/13, EDD 5/10/13, DD born med-free 5/9/14 @ 39w6d 
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my 3rd baby, and I felt the light flutters about 2 weeks ago(14 weeks) and can feel more definite movement now at 16 weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 13 weeks and a few days with #1 and 12w5d with this one. I am super intune with my body though. Its not usual to feel it that early. DH felt the baby move today and with DD at around 18 weeks also.
  • i was positive it was him at 21.5 weeks. before that, i felt what i thought could have been him but it was so fast and inconsistant i wasnt ever sure.

i found out at my 20 week u/s that i have an anterior placenta, so the tech said i would feel it later than usual and less frequently until about 25 weeks or so.

lately i have been feeling him everyday, and usually around the same times.

• DS #1 - 18w5d

DS#2 - 14w5d

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Anterior placenta here as well.  I started feeling her about 5 days ago...usually at the same times of day.  More every day though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • i felt the first definite movement at 18 wks 6 days
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I felt flutters around 14 weeks, but then they went away.  Little movements came back at 17 weeks.  At 19 weeks, they were obvious kicks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • I am 19 weeks and still waiting for these flutters!
  • I felt "scratches" at 16 weeks. It wasn't until 18 weeks that I felt "popcorn" popping. Now his kicks feel more like kicks!
    Our active toddler: Born March 14, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Excited for version 2.0: BFP- 10/8/12 EDD: June 21, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • 14 weeks, and I was positive. DH was able to start feeling her by 16 weeks! These are not normal times for everyone, but I had a ninja in there. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At 21 weeks, I knew for sure it was baby and not gas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I felt the furst little flutters at 14 weeks.   Now I am feelings kicks and you can even see them it's crazy.  My husband was amazed 3 days ago when he saw his daughter kick me from inside it was these fast two buldges on my belly, and he has been feeling the kicks on my belly for the past week!!
  • At about 12wks I'm sure I felt like a samersault feeling. Definitely movements I felt at almost 16wks. Now this LO doesn't stop, well feels that way, but I love the feeling so I don't complain.. (except when I'm trying to get to sleep.. lol)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"