2nd Trimester

We are expecting a...

GIRL!!!! I was shocked, totally swore we were having a boy but am in love with the idea of having a girl.

FYI- I did have some soda before the anatomy scan as I read a bit of caffine wakes the baby and helps him/her to move, which appeared to have worked for me bc she was so active!

Also, if you go to my blog link below in my siggy you can see a cute video of me and my husband finding out the gender!

Re: We are expecting a...

• Congrats!
    Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • Welcome to team pink!  Party!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 12/8/07 | Sleeve Gastrectomy 10/19/09
    BFP#1 DD born 3/9/11 | BFP#4 DD born 9/20/13
    BFP#2 6/21/12, M/C at 5w2d | BFP#3 11/27/12, M/C at 6w6d
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!! 

Fantastic video....truly awesome. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats!!! :)  We get to find out on Dec 8th. I can barely contain my excitement.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations and welcome to Team Pink!!! And, your video is great, you two are an adorable couple. The excitement you both have is wonderful!
  • Congrats! And what a super cute video!! You guys are adorable :-)

Caitlin 4.17.11     Madeline 10.20.13

• How much caffine did you drink!!!??? haha you are adorable! I loved seeing you and your DHs excitement. Congratulations!
  • Haha ! Thats awesome! DH and I thought the same thing that we were sure it was a boy, and it turned out to be a little girl!!  DH was in shock and kind of disapointed for that whole day, but now he can't wait till his little girl is in his arms. Congrats!!!  The caffine definitely helps before a gender sono. hehe!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"