1st Trimester

Some Clomid hope please...

I'm really hope you ladies can give me some hope.  My DH and I miscarried a year ago.  We have been trying ever since to get pregnant, but no luck.  I haven't ovulated or gotten my period naturally (1 induced from meds) since June.

We are starting Clomid this cycle.  I am waiting for my period to start any day now.   My dr. is starting me at 100mg right away, so I'm really hoping I ovulate.  Have any of you gotten pregnant using Clomid???

Thanks for any hope!  Good luck to all of you!  I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Re: Some Clomid hope please...

• My friend got pregnant with it on the first try and just may have done it again this second time (she is in her 2 WW now but her temps are looking good so far!)
    Praying this little one sticks!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I was on Clomid from May until October.  My dr. had to change the prescription from 50 mg, to 100 mg, to 150 mg but I just got my first BFP at the beginning of November!!!  

Good luck with everything!   

• Loading the player...
  • I was on 50mg for three months and when I was about to give up hope (not because I wasn't getting pregnant but because I had a really bad emotional reaction to the clomid) I came up pregnant.  

I lost a baby last Feb after trying for a year a half.  It was ectopic and I lost a tube.  It was found that I also wasn't ovulating regularly so they put me on clomid.  

I had a terrible emotional reaction to it however.  I was sad, depressed, irritable, I was getting anxiety attacks and was just a very miserable person to be around.  I was kinda expecting it though because I have the same reaction with birth control.

GL!!! 

My Book BlogImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicA Lucy, a lost tube, two lost babies, and another on the way! image
  • Me!  After trying for a year to get pregnant, I was put on 50mg of Clomid.  I had pretty much no side effects and got pregnant the first cycle on it.  I am now a little over 6 weeks along :)
  • I am the youngest of four daughters, all because of clomid. Actually, the first three (a singleton and twins) were from clomid and apparently those 2 pregnancies got my mama ovulating naturally because I was a surprise with no medical intervention! And this was over 25 years ago, so I'm sure the technology is even better now! Good luck!
  • I took 50mg of clomid for three cycles and then upped to 100mg this last cycle and became pregnant! Just had my first u/s today. One warning (reason why I got an u/s so early) is it can cause ovarian cysts which may not be too much to be concerned about but can be a bit uncomfortable.

Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My SIL is currently pregnant with triplets after taking clomid for 3 months. :) 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I got pregnant using clomid (50 mg) the very first month.  Good luck!
    BFP #1 4/07, 6/07 MMC 9w6d D&C | DX PCOS/annovulatory | BFP #2 (50 mg Clomid) 11/8/10, Natural MC 11/25/10 | Cycle #1 (50 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #2 (100 mg Clomid) BFN | Cycle #3 (100 mg Clomid & HCG trigger) BFN | Cycle #4 (100 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI)= BFN | Cycle #5 (150 mg Clomid, HCG trigger, & IUI) = BFP --> Beta #1 12DPO: 48, Beta #2 14dpo: 171, Progesterone: 105, Beta #3 19dpo: 2,418 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • My husband and I tried for year naturally, before i was referred to a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I started on Metformin (1500mg). That brought on more consistent cycles. It wasn't until starting clomid 50mg that we became pregnant. It was our second round! Clomid works! :)  We also believe that the ovulation predictor kits helped us tremendously!  Clear Blue was the easiest to use, no issues on interpreting the lines!  Best of luck to you! :)
  • SmileThanks for all of the wonderful stories and well wishes!  You have given me hope!!  Thank you!!

• SmileThanks for all of the wonderful stories and well wishes!  You have given me hope!!  Thank you!!

• I got pregnant on my 5th cycle of clomid. That was my first cycle using preseed. If you haven't tried that, I recommend it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you're not ovulating or getting your period, it will definitely get you on a normal cycle so you can ovulate and get pregnant. My friend got pregnant on her first Clomid cycle.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"