3rd Trimester

Raspberry Leaf Tea

Has anyone else tried this to help along labour when full term? Does it work?

Re: Raspberry Leaf Tea

• I have been drinking Raspberry Leaf Tea and taking the capsules for a week and no baby yet, but it is supposed to help with labor so I am still hoping that it will. 
  • Red Raspberry Leaf tea doesn't help start labor at all. It does NOT cause contractions. It strengthens the uterus to improve tone and therefore the effectiveness of the contraction, as well as potentially helping the uterus tone after delivery.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • A co-worker of mine told me to try this as it worked for her.  However, I drank some last night & no baby.  I was planning on drinking some more tonight.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageGenRN45:

Red Raspberry Leaf tea doesn't help start labor at all. It does NOT cause contractions. It strengthens the uterus to improve tone and therefore the effectiveness of the contraction, as well as potentially helping the uterus tone after delivery.

This. I've been drinking it my whole pregnancy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageGenRN45:

Red Raspberry Leaf tea doesn't help start labor at all. It does NOT cause contractions. It strengthens the uterus to improve tone and therefore the effectiveness of the contraction, as well as potentially helping the uterus tone after delivery.

TRUE STORY :)

good luck!

by Lilypie
  • imageevesims07:
    imageGenRN45:

This. I've been drinking it my whole pregnancy.

Yep.  Me too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"