3rd Trimester

Just fell..

I fell pretty hard on my hands and knees.  I seem to be totally fine...do I have to call the dr.?
DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)

Re: Just fell..

• I fell a few days ago trying to keep my dog from eating a balloon (lol). But luckily I had a Dr. appt today and they said everything was fine. I wouldn't worry about it unless you start having cramping/BH or something else weird turns up. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You should call the doctor if it would give you peace of mind.  The stressing/worrying about things seems to be what gets people in more trouble than the actual event. 

That being said if you are not cramping or bleeding then you should be fine.   

• Loading the player...
  • Ouchie! Careful, dear! Might want to call, just to let them know. They'll be able to advise you from there.
  • Call, it will make you feel better.  I feel 1st time around and they told me to lay on my left side and count the kicks.  As long as baby is moving and you don't have bleeding or cramping, you should be ok.

• My doctor told me that no matter how i felt and even if I felt the baby move right after, if I was to fall i needed to call the office and let them know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would call. you could of jarred the baby.
    Sunny (37) & Scott (41) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • should be OK if you've had no other symptoms as baby is well protected. But like other bumpies have suggested you can always get checked over just in case...
  • Definitely call although I'm sure things are fine! I always call when anything strange happens, even if it is just for peace of mind!

I fell down the stairs a couple of weeks ago and I called my OB. He wasn't on call that night and another OB had me come in for monitoring. 4 hours later I was back and home and feeling silly for going in, but I also felt good that I gotten checked out.

My OB assured me that as long as I didn't bang my belly most likely things would be just fine. GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"