January 2011 Moms

Need a Drink!

No Not liquor! I want COFFEE SO Bad! Or a nice tall energy drink..Am I the Only one craving such a Bad thing?..I want like the biggest does of caffeine I can get into my body but I am being good since I made it this far past the headaches from withdrawals I cant turn back now..

Re: Need a Drink!

• Why not have a coffee? I have a grande peppermint mocha or a McDonalds coffee every morning.
  • ITA w/pp.  Get a coffee.  My Dr. was 100% fine with 12 oz of caffeine a day.  And I just usually get half decaf at Sbux to make myself feel a little better about their high caffeine content.
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with tinytrax, why not have some coffee?  Every once in a while it's ok, I have actually started drinking a cup of coffee every morning again, otherwise I wouldn't be able to function.  And, while I'm being completely honest.... I can't wait to have a very large glass of wine or absolute and lemon over ice!!
  • I'm with you one this, I gave up caffeine too and oh how I wish I could have a SBX peppermint mocha Crying  I guess I could order it decaf, but it still has some caffeine in it so I can't do it.  We've only got a few more weeks...!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Forget the coffee, I want a giant margarita!!! Crying You know, the best kind with all of your daily caloric needs in one gloriously jumbo-sized glass? haha, I can dream, right?
  • You can have caffeine. Do it if you want it that badly.
  • I agree with everyone.  Have some coffee.  Nothing says you absolutely CANNOT have any!  You should just limit your caffeine intake.  One cup of coffee (8oz) will not hurt anything and I have a Starbucks non decaf at least once a week.
  • K you have talked me into it! I am outta here Starbucks here we come :)
  • imagekicius56:
    Just have a cup of coffee if it will ease your giant craving. My OB also said it's fine to have a cup a day. I stopped drinking it in my first trimester, but have returned to it in my 3rd since I am extremely sleepy every day now.

This exactly-I have been so much more exhausted now compared to 1st and 2nd tri, coffee is magical!

• imageMandieLyn30:
    K you have talked me into it! I am outta here Starbucks here we come :)

GOOD FOR YOU!!! Enjoy it!!!

• imageMandieLyn30:
    K you have talked me into it! I am outta here Starbucks here we come :)

I would suggest half caf since you have not had caffeine in 7 months =)

• imagelaceysmom82:
    I'm with you one this, I gave up caffeine too and oh how I wish I could have a SBX peppermint mocha Crying  I guess I could order it decaf, but it still has some caffeine in it so I can't do it.  We've only got a few more weeks...!

Normally decaf has 97% less caffeine. I know if I totally cut off all caffieine everyone around me and including me would not like me. lol.  I have been drinking it insted so you can have a couple of cups not just one plus my heartburn kicks up if I try regular coffee.  For some reason its only in the hot coffee if I drink it cold or have a pop or something it doesnt bug me but hot does.

Lea Lynn Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagepmanolides:
    Forget the coffee, I want a giant margarita!!! Crying You know, the best kind with all of your daily caloric needs in one gloriously jumbo-sized glass? haha, I can dream, right?

Hahahaha, I am with you :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagealisonjoy80:

imagepmanolides:
    Forget the coffee, I want a giant margarita!!! Crying You know, the best kind with all of your daily caloric needs in one gloriously jumbo-sized glass? haha, I can dream, right?

Hahahaha, I am with you :)

I agree with this too! I would love a huge margarita and some sushi!!!  NOW!!
  • 2 huge glasses of red wine + sushi (real.sushi.) + being able to stay up and out late....sigh...
  • Honestly I have a few cups of coffee a day, and my OB says it's fine. As a sidenote, all I want is a Sam Octoberfest!!
  • Oh sushi I so want that! My honey went out with a friend without me and had some I was so sad.
    Lea Lynn Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"