January 2011 Moms

My name is Brittany, and I'm a piggy

Starbucks is doing a promotion over the next few days that if you buy one holiday drink you get another free between 2-5pm. So what do I do? I got both a caramel brulee latte and a mocha (I talked them into giving me a mocha for free, because they are technically giving me less than they would have to if I got a peppermint mocha).

I might've lied and said I was bringing one home to my husband...

In my defense, they were both decaf and I only get one pump of syrup in my lattes verses the normal five pumps. Really if you think about it I'm giving the baby more milk, which it needs :) 

Re: My name is Brittany, and I'm a piggy

• LOL! Sounds great! I don't think I'd lie and say the other one was for someone else, either... no point. I figure my weight gain has been on-point, so indulging now won't hurt anything. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BAHAHAHA!!!!   This is great!  I love you for making it ok for me to do this without feeling too bad about it!  Wink  Hope you enjoyed them!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageFergie+1:
    LOL! Sounds great! I don't think I'd lie and say the other one was for someone else, either... no point. I figure my weight gain has been on-point, so indulging now won't hurt anything. ;)

My weight gain has been fine as well and I'm not really one to indulge in sweets... when it comes to Starbucks I just can't hold back though, I love anything milky and delicious! I'd rather have a latte with just the teeniest bit of mocha in it than a donut or ice cream any day!  

• HAHA! I agree-- Thanks for the good idea!  I'm heading out of town and was thinking that sounded like a great treat for the road!  You're not the only piggy! :) 

• Yeah, I am leaving my house soon to pigg out on it too. My DH does not drink coffee so both for me :-)))

• Thanks for sharing i'm totally doing this tomorrow:) I'm obsessed with the holiday drinks yum yum!!!
  • Those Caramel Brul?es are my weakness. I was so happy - yet a little scared - when I saw they brought them back. There goes my coffee budget for the holidays!
  • Was the line long? I could see it being ridic in NYC...
  • imagemishu917:
    Was the line long? I could see it being ridic in NYC...

No, but I went to a smaller Starbucks in Central NJ. I used to go to the promotions when I lived in NYC and you'd spend 20 minutes in the line. Actually, one of my theology professors brought our class of 50 students to the Starbucks right outside the Empire State Building (my school was in the ESB) for the "free Fall drink" promo my freshman year... it was a great way to get us interested in Biblical history :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"