January 2011 Moms

I need a personal assistant!

Here are the reasons why:

* I officially cannot wipe without standing up.

* I can't tie my shoes without either losing my breath or puking up my stomach contents.

* I need a nap after getting myself showered, dressed, and ready for work.

* I fell while trying to put my jeans on this morning. 

* It takes so much effort to roll over in bed, that I'm wide awake afterwards.

* My house is a wreck and I am so tired and achy when I get home to even care.

Anyone else need one too?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: I need a personal assistant!

• imageank080208:

* I can't tie my shoes without either losing my breath or puking up my stomach contents.

YES PLEASE!!! I am determined that I am going to try to get something done today!!  We'll see how that goes...

• Hah! Can you imagine writing in a job description that the applicant must "wipe butt carefully, as to not disturb the hemorrhoids"? Ugh... the joys of pregnancy.  

• Loading the player...
  • Yes Please!!!  I'm in love with my uggs right now b/c I don't have to tie them...I wore sneakers a few days ago and gave up and called DH into the room to do it for me which he found hysterical :)  I've also been calling him in to help me off the couch b/c I can't seem to figure out the easiest way up .

I guess I could say DH is my personal assistant :)  He doesn't really have a choice b/c I'm on bedrest and can't do a thing

• Me, me! I need one too! For all of the reasons above, and I just need someone to stand next to me and pick up things when I drop them (which seems to be quite often nowadays)

I knocked a bag of chips of the shelf at the convenience store this morning (with my belly haha), and all I could do was look helplessly at it and walk away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageank080208:

LOL, other than cleaning your house I cannot imagine how a personal assistant would help with any of those things! I get the idea behind it though...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagesandylou:

LOL, other than cleaning your house I cannot imagine how a personal assistant would help with any of those things! I get the idea behind it though...

Ok, so more like a home health care nurse, but it would be awesome if I had someone to help me with these things!  

• imageNJBrit:

Hah! Can you imagine writing in a job description that the applicant must "wipe butt carefully, as to not disturb the hemorrhoids"? Ugh... the joys of pregnancy.  

LOL... I honestly can't believe how glamorous my life has become Stick out tongue

• imagediscovolante:

I knocked a bag of chips of the shelf at the convenience store this morning (with my belly haha), and all I could do was look helplessly at it and walk away.

LOLOL
  • imagediscovolante:

Me, me! I need one too! For all of the reasons above, and I just need someone to stand next to me and pick up things when I drop them (which seems to be quite often nowadays)

Ha ha me too! I dropped something at the drug store. I just left it. I know the store manager saw me too! hahaha!! I dont care!

• imageNJBrit:

Hah! Can you imagine writing in a job description that the applicant must "wipe butt carefully, as to not disturb the hemorrhoids"? Ugh... the joys of pregnancy.  

LMAO!!!!!Stick out tongue

Lea Lynn Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"