Kansas Babies

Anyone in Topeka

Seems like everyone on here is in KC area or Wichita. Anyone in the capital city with me? Just like to chat & compare notes.

Re: Anyone in Topeka

• I am here in Topeka.  There aren't to many sites with alot of Topekans on them.  I am 10 weeks and 3 days today and I had my first appointment.  I got to hear the heart beat which was amazing.  I haven't had any normal pregnancy symptoms, so I was kind of worried, but hearing the heart beat today really made me feel better.
  • wow that is an amazing sound! really hits home that you are prego when u hear it. congrats! we just had our 1st, its a boy. born 5/25
  • Loading the player...
  • hey girls, i'm here in topeka with you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I actually live in Salina, but I lived in Topeka for 12 years, so it's "home". I go back about every weekend to see my family. DH & I are talking about TTC. I'm on board, but I don't want him to be anything but ready, so I'm trying to be patient about him being all-in.
  • Sounds good. Its good to have a husband who is into his baby, and will love helping out with him/her. With DH & I it was backwards. He was so ready to have a family & I was on the fence.
  • Im in Topeka also.  Like the earlier post, I am 10 weeks and heard the heart beat yesterday.  Its wild...I know Im pregnant, but I really havent had much symptoms.  My boob arent sore and the ariola havent changed colors.  Strange.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Topeka too!  I also thought everyone was from KC or Wichita!
    Shelby :)
    Izzy- 4, Maddy Grace- 2

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I live in Maple Hill and work in Topeka....that's good enough, right Big Smile???  Today is 10 weeks and 4 days for me.  Go tomorrow for my first appointment.  I'm really really excited to hear the heartbeat!!!

When is everyone due?  I'm February 28th.

• Hello Ladies! I live south of Topeka, but work in T-town. We're TTC and I'm a week late. The test said 'NO' yesterday, but still no period. :)
  • Hello Topekas!!

I was born and raised here. Spent 4 year in KC but it was good to make Topeka home again 3 years ago. I work full time for Topeka ENT and am an LPN student at Washburn Tech.

We should have a moms night or something.

• Another Topekan here! Currently 12 weeks and 4 days.
  • congrats to all the new moms to be. my lo is 4 months. hes our 1st. dh & i r having a stressful time adjusting & it doesn't help when ur in the process of a move. but we look forward to a happier future. last wkend we had a mini getaway to ok city for a show. :) had a great time!
  • Hello, I'm a Topekan!  :)  Just joined today, found out I'm 4 weeks along with our second!  My son turns one on November 11th....kinda crazy to think of having another one already but here we go!  haha
  • Hello! I am also living in Topeka! My husband and I are TTC starting the first of the yr. I have a test that needs to be back to normal before I am comfortable with starting to try. SO GLAD to see so many Topeka ladies here! I feel like every site I go to anymore, it like I am the only one willing to say I am from here! lol
    Anniversary
  • LO is 6 months now and eating solid food. :) so much fun. Can hardly wait for christmas although I'm not sure where we'll be. Our house is listed now, jsut waiting on a buyer, its a tough market right now for sellers. DH and I just got back from DisneyWorld (anniversary vacation). Had a blast, but was glad to get home to LO.
  • I'm from Topeka and have been a "lurker" for awhile now. I am 18 weeks on Friday!
  • Awww I  miss Topeka, I lived there for 2 years then in KC for 3 and am now back in my hometown of Hays. 
  • I live in Topeka. I am 7 weeks.  No one in my family nows yet.  My birthday is in 2 weeks so we are telling everyone then. 
  • I live in emporia and am 13 weeks with twins!!
    Photobucket
  • I am also in Topeka, and a new TTC
    Anniversary
  • Hi all, I'm here in Topeka, too! 5 weeks along yesterday. 
  • I am in Topeka too. I am 6 weeks 1 day today. Going to the doctor in February and cannot wait!
  • I live south of Topeka, but my dr is in Topeka. I'm almost 30 weeks now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"