January 2011 Moms

Yay!

So after waiting all day for the delivery guy to get here its finally here!  LO car seat.  My aunt who lives in Vegas bought it off my registry which was an awesome help.  We only had a couple major things on it and that was one of them.  I immediately took it out of the box and was playing with it while my honey looked on laughing at me.  Is it bad that I got super excited over a car seat?Embarrassed
Lea Lynn Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Yay!

• Not at all!!  I still go play with our travel system!  Congrats on your new "toy!!"
  • No way! I'm sure I'll do the same.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a 3 year old who has had 5  car seats in her 3 years of life.  I have a car seat problem but we only have 2 for her right now I got rid of the others. 

I sat home and did not go anywhere the day ups was to deliver the baby's car seat.  My luck he did not get here until 6 pm with it. 

So I say its normal. 

• Not at all!! LO's travel system I ordered last week came in today! I've been trying to get DH to go get it out of the car and bring it in so I can play with it!! (My packages go to my grandmother's house if i'm not home!) But he seemed to forget I asked him to go get it and now its pouring rain, so looks like it will be tomorrow before I get to take a peek at it, and play with it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"