Idaho Babies

n. idaho anyone?

We live outside of CDA, anyone in the area?

Re: n. idaho anyone?

• Me! I also live outside CDA, north of. I am willing to bet there are few people from this area on the bump. Really nice to see someone from my area though.

What boards are you on? I am mainly on TTGP right now, MH and I are TTC starting next cycle, Im very excited.

BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Best Wishes to my labor buddy FunNSunAZ!

"Well I've waited so long, so long, so long For someone like you And as this morning breaks through the window pane It reveals the truth Baby, you're my sunshine, first light Find your way to places that only know lies Failed tries and bruised skies With hardly time to hold on or be strong, now I'm strong 'Cos like the dawn you push it all away I tell ya, you're my sunshine
    Everybody needs a little sunshine"
    Steve Azar "Sunshine"
  • Loading the player...
  • imageIdahoChel:
    I live in CDA!

Yeah! Another one! Congrats on your pregnancy!

BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Well I've waited so long, so long, so long For someone like you And as this morning breaks through the window pane It reveals the truth Baby, you're my sunshine, first light Find your way to places that only know lies Failed tries and bruised skies With hardly time to hold on or be strong, now I'm strong 'Cos like the dawn you push it all away I tell ya, you're my sunshine
    Steve Azar "Sunshine"
  • I'm moving to Sandpoint on the 1st Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageAmber68W:
    I'm moving to Sandpoint on the 1st Smile

Oh wow, where from?

You are going to love Sandpoint!

Steve Azar "Sunshine"
  • Well I lived there for a few months before I joined the Army, but now I'm out and will be going back. I do love it! Right now we're in Ohio but I'm from Oregon so I'm excited to just get that much closer to home.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Im in the area..  East Spokane, Most of my family lives in the Plummer Id area..  Im 8wks today with my second, my first is 11..  :)  This one was a surprise and due to my age a real shock.. found out I was pregnant on my 41st birthday...  Wish you all the best on your happy news.. 
  • I don't live in North Idaho, but my family does. I like to check this board from time to time.?

Congrats on your July baby to be! I love the siggy. My son was born 07/04/10!

• I go up there fairly often- I'm in Lewiston tho.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in lewiston
  • I am on the TTCAL board and live near Idaho falls, ID. I have some friends that live in the Boise area through. We have got sooo much snow this year already! My DH and I want to go sledding sometime soon. I am from AZ originally, so still acclimatizing to the cold, but I like the scenery and recreation out here.
  • I live in Sandpoint!! :)

• I live in the Moscow area!
  • I am in Spokane. Just a hop, skip, and a jump away. :)
  • i live in post falls....congrats on everyones babys:) i didnt know there were so many in idaho....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"