Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Xmas stockings - our names or Mom and Dad?

Re: Xmas stockings - our names or Mom and Dad?

• I use the one I grew up with. It was embroidered by my great-aunt. It has my name. DH's (which I made him buy last year, because he didn't have one) has his name.

That's how I grew up though. My parents' stockings have their names. As for DH, well, apparently hippie families don't always have stockings. And last year, we weren't mom and dad.

We aren't getting new stockings just because of LO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think having mom and dad is cute IMO. My parents always had mom and dad on their stocking. 

We are ordering some online and we are putting mom and dad . :)  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • If you want to get new ones, I'd say put mom and dad on them.

You've done a lot of hard work to earn that title; use it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mom and Dad  

:) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I say just to use your names.  That's what my family's always done, and I'm too proud of the stockings I made for DH and me for our first Christmas.  And eventually your LO is going to realize that you have your own names :)
  • I say if you have stockings that you've used and loved for years, keep them! I had to get new ones for my fiance and I a few years ago and I just got cheap ones. So this year. I'm making us all new ones, and I think ours will be Mom and Dad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If we get them embroidered it'll be mom and dad. I agree that we worked hard for those titles! I may just get Connor's stocking embroidered though. Not sure yet.

• where did you order from?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"