Babies: 0 - 3 Months

NBR Question: iPhone 4 vs. iPhone 3GS

Ok, so my cell phone provider has offered to give me an iPhone 4, provided I renew my contract; no big deal...

However, they are currently out of stock on the 4 model, and don't know when they're going to be getting more in...

They did offer to send me out the 3GS immediately; and I'm tempted...

Does anyone have any experience: is there a major difference between the 2 models (other than the "face time" on the 4)??

On one hand, I don't want to wait indefinitely (why I'm tempted to go for the 3GS), but on the other hand, I REALLY want the iphone 4...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR Question: iPhone 4 vs. iPhone 3GS

• My H has the iphone 4 and his browsers runs faster then mine, and the screen has a much better picture. Other then that they are pretty much the same thing. I am jealous that he has the face time. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • The iPhone has a flash on the camera, and has a camera lens on each side of the phone.  I think the browser is faster, too.  But you have to get a case for it, or it will drop calls left and right.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would wait for the iphone 4. It won't be long before the updates for the iphones far exceed the capacity of the 3GS and they start to run like crap. The 3G is already being phased out as it runs SLOW with the updates.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • I have the 3GS and I absolutely love it!!!!  I've had it since March and have had no complaints with it.
  • Thanks for the info ladies; appreciate it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've had a 3G and the 4 now... the only other difference that I didn't see someone post is the video capabilities of the 4.  So: MUCH faster browser, the clarity of the screen is amazing, and the video, which is of a surprisingly good quality - good reasons to wait for the 4.

Can you go to a Best Buy to get it?  When I went to get my 4, they had a decent stock of them in the store.. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Wait for the 4. The screen resolution is SO much better. And facetime is nice too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"