3rd Trimester

"Beef curtains" (tmi, maybe?)

Seriously, labia, did you really have to become ginormous during this pregnancy?? WTF is up with this? Anyone else going through it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Beef curtains" (tmi, maybe?)

• I have read so many pregnancy sites about this.  They all say 'EVERYTHING GROWS while you are PG.'  Shocking!!  I guess I didn't realize they meant EVERYTHING!!  One of those extra special things we get to go through.
  • Yes, and the lady bits have changed color. Will they go back to normal after baby?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, most everything goes back!!  This is my 4th and I did notice after my last pregnancy a few things were diff.  Not my lady bits.  More like my belly wasn't as flat and my boobs were not quite as perky.  Not that were after 2 kids and breastfeeding.  Sorry!!  Those are the things that I noticed being different.
  • I guess it Literally translates to    "More Cushion for the Pushin"
  • Definitely have noticed the same thing! I am glad you posted this because I've been concerned about it. Hopefully everything will return to normal size once the baby comes...
  • My FI was totally making fun of me about it last night, and it's humiliating! I feel like I have alot going on down there, and it's all bunched up! I'm such a mess.
  • imageleahadrian:
    My FI was totally making fun of me about it last night, and it's humiliating! I feel like I have alot going on down there, and it's all bunched up! I'm such a mess.

Well shame on him!!!! He should no better then to make fun of anything involving your body during pregnancy. Tell him if he doesn't like it then it can be off limits until it returns to normal.

Allison Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, it definitely returns to normal! 

FYI - Everyone told me how swollen you get down there after delivery...I figured, ok a little swollen I can handle....boy was I wrong!

I pushed for 3 1/2 hours, so I may have been more swollen than most, but holy cow....I was afraid to look in the mirror after I saw what it looked like down there! It's scary! I didn't think anything would go back down to normal size, but it did :) 

• you can still see your vaginas? im jealous... mines probably neon purple but i have no idea because it is out of sight, out of mind.
  • Yup same here. ARGH! And I feel like a t-rex because I can barely reach down there to wipe when I pee, and when I do I feel the beef curtains.

I want my body back please!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"