Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

belly button?

hey ladies. so my LO's cord fell off today. her "belly button" still sticks out kind of far. it almost looks like they didnt clamp it close enough. i asked in the hospital and they said it was normal and then the pedi said that her abdominal muscles will get stronger and pull that skin in and it will look like a normal belly button. 

does that sound normal? how long did it take until your LO's belly button "pulled in" and looked like a belly button.... ?

Re: belly button?

• Options
    Totally normal. Nattie had a super funky button for days. I was afraid she would have an outtie or some elephant trunk looking thing. But its so cute and normal now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

elephant trunk lol - thats exactly it. or as my DH said - a snork -- remember that show the snorks? lol. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, Bridget's started looking normal at about a month I think.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepiglet6609:

elephant trunk lol - thats exactly it. or as my DH said - a snork -- remember that show the snorks? lol. 

oh no! too funny!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    my LO has a herniated one, and he's 12 weeks and his is just starting to go down but still huge.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My DD's looked normal at about a month old, but my DH was so worried that something was wrong with her.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"