Babies: 0 - 3 Months

"Favorite" tired-arse co-worker jokes

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: "Favorite" tired-arse co-worker jokes

• My dumbass co-worker says she is Cornfused EVERY SINGLE TIME instead of confused. FU and FML
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  •  ok this isnt at work but every time i go to the store (with 4 kids is like everother day) always sees me n asks "wow u startin your own football team?" har har or worse "you got tweo black eyes are are you just tired?" and he laughs life goofy after it every time, and inside im just trying not to scream at him. yes i have 4 kids its not all that many not that its ur buisness and hell yes im tired i have 4 kids unbder 5 including a new born i havent slept more than 3 hours at a time in 4 years~!!! but i dont i smile go he yeah n walk away

• imageSookieFrackhouse68:

imageslwhatley:
    My co-workers are too lame to even use tired jokes.
    Sad, really.

Dang!

Man, this board is SLOW. I thought I'd get more replies with varying degrees of lameness. At least you girls stuck by me.

*pouts and tries to lay obvious guilt trip on everyone else*

Last nights debauchery went 12+ rounds...

• Ugh i just got this a few minutes ago... I eat at my desk most days and work through lunch so that i can guarantee that i get out on time. Well, everyday this one guy walks by and says "Eating again, are we?". I always respond with "it is lunch time" or with "yeah i try to do that once or twice a day". He thinks he is being so cute but i just what to punch him in the face. I dont have any weight issues but he makes me feel like such a pig for eating lunch every day.
  • I used to have a co-worker who would answer "Glad it's Friday", regardless of what day of the week it actually was, whenever you asked him how he was doing.  Drove me irrationally insane.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageDobie_Mama:
    I used to have a co-worker who would answer "Glad it's Friday", regardless of what day of the week it actually was, whenever you asked him how he was doing.  Drove me irrationally insane.

That is just not right. Its almost like wearing day of the week underwear on the wrong day.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"