December 2010 Moms
Options

where do you find red raspberry leaf tea?!

I went to 4 different stores this morning and couldn't find it anywhere!!  I don't wanna have to go to a healthfood store because I feel like they're ridiculously over priced, but if that's the only place to get it I guess I will. 

if you have gotten any, where did you find it?!  and if you don't mind, what brand and how much was it for how many bags?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: where do you find red raspberry leaf tea?!

• Options

When I read the title of your post my brain answered "at the red raspberry leaf tea store". So I thought I'd share that little gem!

What do you need it for? Does it "do" anything or is it just tasty?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

https://www.amazon.com/Alvita-Bags-Raspberry-Leaf-Caffeine/dp/B001GCTTRQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1289750683&sr=8-2

you can get it on amazon but it's in bulk (but if you have amazonmom it ships free no min. $25 purchase)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you have a Teavana at your local mall?  If so, I would try there.  They have everything tea related and they will brew you a cup or you can buy the loose tea.
  • Options
    I got mine here: https://www.imedmart.com/Traditional-Medicinals-Teas/Women-s-Teas/RED-RASPBERRY-LEAF-TEA-16-BAG.html?cmx=8X0D21&refx=FR00GX . It was the best price online (or in the stores) and I got enough to get free shipping and last me the duration of my pregnancy. It tastes good too.
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagecc605:

https://www.amazon.com/Alvita-Bags-Raspberry-Leaf-Caffeine/dp/B001GCTTRQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1289750683&sr=8-2

you can get it on amazon but it's in bulk (but if you have amazonmom it ships free no min. $25 purchase)

This is what I did. Although I need to get some more and discovered they have it at Vitamin World and it's not too expensive either!

Pregnancy Ticker
    my little man. 12-4-10.
    my blog
  • Options
    I bought it from a local health food store. $7 for 24 tea bags. It tastes sooo good, IMO.
  • Options

imageGenRN45:
    I got mine here: https://www.imedmart.com/Traditional-Medicinals-Teas/Women-s-Teas/RED-RASPBERRY-LEAF-TEA-16-BAG.html?cmx=8X0D21&refx=FR00GX . It was the best price online (or in the stores) and I got enough to get free shipping and last me the duration of my pregnancy. It tastes good too.

I got the same one from Whole Foods. It was about a dollar more per box, but I think that it was on sale.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options

thank you ladies!  I ended up finding the Traditional Medicinals version at The Vitamin Shoppe for $5 for 24 bags.  not super cheap, but I really didn't want to order online and I didn't want to buy in bulk because I mainly just wanted to try it.

thanks!!

• Options
    I had seen a few different pregnancy teas there and they all had the raspberry leaf in it, but not in as high a concentration as the plain raspberry leave tea.  has anybody heard anything about the "mother's milk" tea? I'm kinda interested in it, too.
  • Options
    I got mine at the health food store.  It was only 4 bucks for like 30 bags or something.  It wasn't any more expensive then anywhere else I had seen it and I didn't have to pay for shipping.  I haven't tried it yet though.
  • Options

imagelaura101:
    I got "The Nineth Month Tea". It has Blue Cohosh, Red Raspberry Leaf, Motherwort Herb and Nettle Leaf in it. The brand is Gaia Garden Herbals. I got it form the Nutrition Corner. The tea is actually very good so I dont mind drinking it 3 times a day. Dont know if it will do anything or not, but I figured I should try it :)

Awesome, I was going to page you and ask you where you got the 9th month tea.  Thanks!

• Options

imagebabyonthebrain2010:
    I had seen a few different pregnancy teas there and they all had the raspberry leaf in it, but not in as high a concentration as the plain raspberry leave tea.  has anybody heard anything about the "mother's milk" tea? I'm kinda interested in it, too.

FWIW they carry it at our Kroger (the store is called King Soopers here).

I just bought some of the Mother's Milk today to have around after.  I asked my MIL (who is a midwife) about it and she said it's not a "magic" tea or anything but it might help and it hasn't been shown to hurt.  Basically, if you are a tea drinker anyway you might as well try it...

image   image

• Options
    imageEMO-mamma:

FWIW they carry it at our Kroger (the store is called King Soopers here).

I just bought some of the Mother's Milk today to have around after.  I asked my MIL (who is a midwife) about it and she said it's not a "magic" tea or anything but it might help and it hasn't been shown to hurt.  Basically, if you are a tea drinker anyway you might as well try it...

cool, thank you!  

• Options
    I found the best tea from ViitaCost.  It is called Earth Mama Angel Baby Third Trimester Tea -- 16 Tea Bags and costs $4.20.  Please see the link below: https://www.vitacost.com/Earth-Mama-Angel-Baby-Third-Trimester-Tea.  It tastes wonderful and is made just for expectant mommies.  VitaCost ships very quickly.  I hope this helps.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"