Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Weird diaper rash...

This morning when I changed Molly I noticed she had small bumps in her diaper area that were white on top, almost like pimples.  They don't seem to bother her at all but obviously it is a rash of some sort.  Has anyone's baby had a similar rash?
Brooke 10.15.08 & Molly 6.15.10

Photobucket

Re: Weird diaper rash...

• My baby had a rash with small bumps (don't remember white tops) that wasn't going away. I asked her doctor and she said it was probably a yeast infection. She told me to use Monistat as a topical cream only on the rash for a few days. I did and it went away. I would call her doctor and ask if this might work for you. Good luck.
  • imageSkylinD:
    My baby had a rash with small bumps (don't remember white tops) that wasn't going away. I asked her doctor and she said it was probably a yeast infection. She told me to use Monistat as a topical cream only on the rash for a few days. I did and it went away. I would call her doctor and ask if this might work for you. Good luck.

This DD, had a rash and the doc told me to use canestan with penatin cream and hydrocortosone cream... I mix all 3 together and put it on.  cleared it up in a day.   The nurse said this is more common when they are teething because they swallow so much drool.

• Loading the player...
  • My boys had yeast rashes and my doc told us to use lotramin (jock itch) cream. we also were told to use it on the rashes he gets on his face from the drool. Seems to work ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"