Baby Showers

Sprinkle Shower Gift Ideas?

My friend is having a sprinkle party (aka baby shower for the 2nd baby).  I want to get something fun and creative...any ideas?

Re: Sprinkle Shower Gift Ideas?

• I would make her a diaper cake.  They look pretty easy to make and you can always add a few little items off of her registry (if she has one)
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • Michaels (craft stores) have beautiful keepsake boxes with baby/kid themes on them. She can use it as a momento box box for stuff. You can fill it with things she probably needs new like burpcloths, pacifiers, ect. They always have those coupons for 40% off, too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would go witht he Diaper cake idea & you could also get her something special like soap, a book, or a day you two can spend together before or after the baby is here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A cute gift also would be something for the mom-to-be. I had a sprinkle and my aunt gave me a cute basket filled with lip balm, hard candy, lotion, massage oil, hair clips (I have very long unruly hair) etc...basically stuff to take to the hospital for labor and recovery. It was great! All the products were kind of fancy too...which was fun since I dont typically buy really nice stuff like that for myself.
  • imagejksmom99:
    A cute gift also would be something for the mom-to-be. I had a sprinkle and my aunt gave me a cute basket filled with lip balm, hard candy, lotion, massage oil, hair clips (I have very long unruly hair) etc...basically stuff to take to the hospital for labor and recovery. It was great! All the products were kind of fancy too...which was fun since I dont typically buy really nice stuff like that for myself.

Love this!  

Anything diaper/ wipe/ consumables-related would be great.  

Also, for 2nd children, I always get the older child a "Big Sister/ Brother" t-shirt & the baby a "Little Sister/ Brother" onesie. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"