3rd Trimester

Lady Dancing/exersizing in Driveway AGAIN!

So I posted a while back about this couple who walked up my driveway and hung out while the lady did like Ti Chi or karate kid like dancing in my driveway... well she was back today and I video taped it... LOL  Sorry about the TV in the background.  She didn't go as far up my driveway this time, but I must not have scared her as bad as I thought the last time.  LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgdZZBQA0cw

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lady Dancing/exersizing in Driveway AGAIN!

• Does she just not realize that your house is occupied? (Only saying that because the neighborhood seems to be in the construction phase)  But you said you scared her the last time, I didn't see your first post - does she not have her own driveway??? WEIRDO!
  • What a freak!
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/44503866.aspx

Above is my first post.   Yes my cul-de-sac is under construction, but they don't even live IN my cul-de-sac... LOL The only thing I can think of is, we have 17 lots and 4 houses built and one is still for sale... they hang out over there too so I am wondering if they are thinking of buying that house, but still... we have an empty lot on either side of us so I don't understand why she thinks our driveway is community property.  LOL Freaking weirdos.

• WTF.

I see there is a sidewalk as well as a huge empty cul-de-sac....why not there? Weirdo lady.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well, maybe if they are planning on moving into the neighborhood she is trying to release some positive energy??? That's what it looks like anyway,
  • What a freaking weirdo!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • ok the way you handled it last time was quite funny hope you dont mind me giggling.... but those people are super weird....i mean who hangs out in someone else driveway like that... why cant she go in the grass there is plenty of that?
  • Wow! Thanks for the laugh! I know you don't think it's funny, but it is pretty hilarious... What the heck is that lady doing? And why in your driveway? I, too, am wondering why not in the cul-de-sac area if she feels the need to do this in your neighborhood... By far the strangest thing I've seen.
  • imagewendy611:
    Wow! Thanks for the laugh! I know you don't think it's funny, but it is pretty hilarious... What the heck is that lady doing? And why in your driveway? I, too, am wondering why not in the cul-de-sac area if she feels the need to do this in your neighborhood... By far the strangest thing I've seen.

Yes it is annoying but this is just so freaking weird that I find it hilarious! LOL I stood in the window and video taped her....  Last time her and her husband were about 10 feet from the front of my garage, this time, she stayed close to the end of the driveway, so I wasn't TOO hyped up.  It might also be that I don't feel quite as snarky today as I did the last time.  LOL  

And for her to have to courage to do it AGAIN!  LMAO  I am sure it won't be the last. They are more elderly so I don't really want to be too mean, and I spoke with an Asian friend of mine and she did tell me that in Asian cultures some of the older people don't recognize property boundaries as being off limits.  I asked her what she was doing with the dance though and she said "I have no idea.  She sounds crazy to me."

• imagewendy611:
    Wow! Thanks for the laugh! I know you don't think it's funny, but it is pretty hilarious... What the heck is that lady doing? And why in your driveway? I, too, am wondering why not in the cul-de-sac area if she feels the need to do this in your neighborhood... By far the strangest thing I've seen.

Yes it is annoying but this is just so freaking weird that I find it hilarious! LOL I stood in the window and video taped her....  Last time her and her husband were about 10 feet from the front of my garage, this time, she stayed close to the end of the driveway, so I wasn't TOO hyped up.  It might also be that I don't feel quite as snarky today as I did the last time.  LOL  

And for her to have to courage to do it AGAIN!  LMAO  I am sure it won't be the last. They are more elderly so I don't really want to be too mean, and I spoke with an Asian friend of mine and she did tell me that in Asian cultures some of the older people don't recognize property boundaries as being off limits.  I asked her what she was doing with the dance though and she said "I have no idea.  She sounds crazy to me."

• Come to think of it... next time she shows up in the driveway I think I will stick my speakers in the window and crank up Down With The Sickness from Disturbed!

Especially the last minute of the song... LMAO OK so that is a little mean...

• This is too weird..

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Looks like Tai Chi.  Maybe you have some very positive energy in your drive way and its in a zen - like location .  LOL. 
  • It looks like Tai Chi to me. How totally bizarre when there is that whole big cul-de-sac right there, LOL! I missed your first post on this, so I don't know the back-story, but have you simply gone out and told her that your driveway is private property and that it makes you uncomfortable to have her there? A polite request seems like a more reasonable first step than scaring her (not sure what you meant by that) or blasting music at her.

• imagelaurelannie:

Hey I live by you, next time they come over can I come dance in your driveway too? lol.

HOLY COW!   Do you really live by me?  Send me a PM!  LOL

• Freaking weirdo. I'd set my dogs on her!
  • imagemchupie:
    What a freaking weirdo!
    Ha! Can this be her official title?
  • I'm still sticking to my original idea when you 1st posted. Get the BB gun and start shooting. After a few times the Karate Kid and cars that park infront of your driveway will go elsewhere!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHat a freaaaaaaaaak!!!!!
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally remember your first post!  I can't believe she is back!!! How annoying ( and hilarious from an outsider pov).  I would think it is totally time to be straight forward, you have every right to open your door and tell her your husband is coming home soon and will need the driveway, and could she please not exercise or dance in your driveway anymore.

What a weirdo!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"