Ohio Babies
Options

Disappointed with Three Bags Full

Athena0809Athena0809 member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I went to the one in Delaware. I don't know if by saturday all the good things are gone but there was nothing good left, it was mainly clothes and they all seemed over priced and very worn out, I was hoping for gently used clothes but I can get the same at goodwill much cheaper. The couple of baby swings or strollers left looked very old and some the fabric was even stained! Definitely not worth it.

Re: Disappointed with Three Bags Full

• Options
    that's too bad!  I went to the Polka Dot Tots sale this weekend in Dublin and it was pretty good. Really well organized with clothes on hangers and sorted by size and boy/girl. Plus - they had pre-sale for preggos so that was nice. Here is their web site if they have another sale soon - https://www.shoppolkadottots.com/
  • Options
    I was afraid that was how it was going to be...over priced and over used.  I just skipped it all together.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I skipped the delaware one and went to Hilliard.  I thought it was better than the last one in delaware.  I do like the mothers of multiples sale in hilliard the best.  So many things to pick from and everything is typically in pretty good shape.  The last sale I went to the ave price per item I purchased was $1.90.  The next sale is in April.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"