Babies: 0 - 3 Months

recommend your nursing tops (rp) thanks!

please recommend your nursing tanks.

my BF just had a baby and I would like to get a her few, she mentioned she only had one or two.

I used old navy nursing tanks and i HATED THEM! so i want to know which are the good ones.

tia

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: recommend your nursing tops (rp) thanks!

• imageMD_Chocoholic:
    Target

Yup, I live in the target ones

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the Target ones.

• Bravado, a bit expensive but well worth it!!
  • I only have 2 but they are from Target and seem to work great. They are nice and long too, which I appreciate.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I live in the target tanks at home, but also have  bravado bras that are very comfy.
  • Bravado

• Target Gilligan & O'Malley. I've got like 10 of them and wear them to sleep in and a lot of times under my shirts as well.

A + Life

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me:24 DH:27
    TTC #2 since August 2011

DX: Low AMH 1.79 Mildly elevated FSH 9.9

1 month of Letrozole, 3 IUI's with Letrozole, All BFN. 1 canceled IVF cycle, BFN.

May 2013 IVF w/ICSI #1.5: Start BCP 5/8 2 pills a day. Suppression Ultrasound 5/29. Begin Dexamethasone & Lupron Microdose 5/31. Started Gonal F and Menopur 6/2.

ER 6/12 13R,9M,8F.

5DT CANCELLED due to moderate OHSS

5DT UNcancelled due to embryos not being capable of cryopreservation

Transfered 2 "poor quality" embryo's on 6/17

No frozen embryos.

Beta #1 6/25 6. Chemical Pregnancy confirmed. Beta #2 6/28 -1
    Done trying

• The LONG ones from target. They are only online, but I bought them in every color. I love them, and they are a much better fit than the standard length...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes Ditto on the Target ones. But I like the Walmart ones way more. They are thick and nice plus you can't beat the price!!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bestform-Maternity-B319-Nursing-Bra-Tanks-2-Pack/13055803

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• I love the Target Gillian & O'Malley tanks.
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I agree with you Amy.

I was loaned 3 of the Target brand after my 2nd son and couldn't believe that I didn't have a singe nursing tank with my first. They are so convenient! I really like the closures on the Target brand and wear them for sleeping in because they hook and unhook with only one hand. Unfortunately, they give you a very unattractive uniboob and in my case I was between sizes (I'm a 36C and a medium was too tight but a large was too big.) 

I guess what I'm leading up to is that I found the Bravado tanks, thought they were too spendy ($45), tried one on and WOW! They look good! No uniboob because there is ruching between the boobs and there is a slight V in the neck. The straps are sooo much more comfortable, there is no visible elastic line in the back that makes you look like you have back fat even if you don't like the Target ones and honestly, I could see myself wearing them after I'm done breastfeeding. The only catch is that the clasps are a little tricky, especially after being used to the Target tanks.  Regardless, I plan on buying a couple more when I can.

• Bravado is the best. Once you have one you'll never want any other brand. So worth the money. 
  • Wow's its been awhile since I've been on this site, I had to update my ticker. :)
  • I had a basic black glamourmom (from Motherhood) that I wore more than any other 'nursing' top. Frankly all of the nursing tops are odd - they either look weird to wear, or they have lackluster functionality. (The ones that make the nipple look like a bull's eye.) And I tried them all from the $10 ones to the $60 ones.

I mostly wore just regular tank tops, and pulled the top down for nursing, rather than playing peek-a-booby with the nursing tops. 

Nursing covers make great gifts, too, because they don't have to fit like a nursing top. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"