1st Trimester

Light brown spotting at 10 weeks...I'm worried :(

I started spotting a day after my husband and I had sex this week.  It was so light I hardly even noticed it and has been going on for 2 days now barely there but very light brown... I am super worried and will be calling the Dr. this morning when they open. 

Any advice.  Last pregnancy I miscarried at 6 weeks and am just freaking out.

Re: Light brown spotting at 10 weeks...I'm worried :(

• Definitely call your doc and I'm sure they'll make you feel better.  I'm pretty sure you should only worry if you have bright red blood and cramping.  It's probably just residual from sex earlier this week, but I'm sure it's terrifying to see.  Take care and good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My friend told me that she spotted the entire 40 weeks of her 1st pregnancy.  Everything was fine.  Call your doctor for peace of mind, but I am sure it is just left over from irritation during sex. 
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Loading the player...
  • The paperwork I got from my OB says spotting after sex is very common in frist tri.  I'd call and tell them you had sex - they may or may not want to see you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • spotting after sex is normal dont get too worked up over it.. just monitor it for a little while and if it doesnt stop or it gets heavier i'd call your doctor. otherwise try to relax. Good luck :)
  • Spotting after sex is completely normal. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"