3rd Trimester

Diaper Dude

Did anyone else's H get or will get a diaper bag?  I registered for a Diaper Dude and I see it was bought.  I figured DH needed something since he will  most often be dropping the twins off and picking them up from daycare.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper Dude

• I bought DH's diaper bag b/c he wanted it to match his car. Does that count?
  • We got a very masculine brown Eddie Bauer bag.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • my DH wants the jeep diaper bag lol its only $20 at walmart
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got DH one - it has the Green Bay Packers logo on it.
    2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We got the Eddie Bauer weekender bag for DH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • For us the baby has the diaper bag, where the baby goes the diaper bag goes. So its neither mine or DHs bag, its brown with circles and has LO's initials monogrammed on it.
  • My DH got the Diaper Dude b/c he thought mind was too girly. He really likes it so far.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH searched all over for a diaper bag (he most likely will be staying home with LO) and said he really liked the black messenger II bag. I like it too so I am going to order it this week :) 
  • we have more bookbag/soft lunch bags etc then we could possibly use so H will just use those. 

• I haven't gotten him one yet, but plan on getting him an inexpensive black messenger bag style.

Mine is a big purse style bag, so I am pretty sure he would not like to tote that around. :)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have 5 diaper bags and bought a Diaper dude one from consignment shop near me that was brand new...I love it for myself...DH likes it too cause it isn't as girly as our other ones. 
  • We have a Diaper Dude (present). DH has never carried it but I use it every day. I even bring it to work...it fits my laptop perfectly :)
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • imageBabyyMamma:
    my DH wants the jeep diaper bag lol its only $20 at walmart

This is what we got. I love Jeeps and it doesn't really look like a diaper bag. I might get myself a prettier one later on but I think this will do for now Smile

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLovingBaz:
    We got a very masculine brown Eddie Bauer bag.

Ha!  I got the same one!  Actually, this was the only one I registered for and someone bought it for us, but then someone else bought a different diaper bag which was "too girly" (according to DH - it's not really girly at all).  So we decided to keep both and I got the super cute one (read "girly") and hubby got the brown Eddie Bauer bag!  In fact, hubby said "you pick whichever bag you want to use and I'll take the other one, but I want the brown one."  So, case was already closed, lol!

• DH requested a Diaper Dude because he didn't want to carry my super cute Coach one.  I used one of our gift cards plus a 20% off coupon.  He will be staying home a few days a week, so whatever makes him happy works for me.

• We registered for the Diaper Dude as our one and only diaper bag. I love how plain and modern it is. I'm not getting my own bag b/c although I love bags just like most women, I'm more into plain leather bags. I don't like girly and busy prints like Vera Bradley or Coach bags which I find to be nothing but walking advertisements.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"