Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Any Los Angeles Mamas?

I feel like there are not too many west coasters here...

Re: Any Los Angeles Mamas?

• I'm in San Diego, so not quite LA, but West Coast :o)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in Phelan off of the I-15 so I'm about an hour away from LA.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the Bay Area
  • Me...I'm by the 605 and the 5
  • me. im in whittier.
  • Me!  I live in Studio City.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAlysonni:
    me. im in whittier.

wow so am I! 

• im from LA. off the 5
    IMG_0970 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I live in Pico Rivera.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegingerbreadgirl:
    Me!  I live in Studio City.

Me too! We must live close to each other. We should try for an LA moms get together? 

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecdg0819:

imagegingerbreadgirl:

Me too! We must live close to each other. We should try for an LA moms get together? 

I would love that - I'm still on maternity leave and dying to get out of the house and meet up with other moms.  It looks like your LO is just about the same age as mine, too!

I'll send you a PM.

• imagegingerbreadgirl:
    imagecdg0819:

imagegingerbreadgirl:

I would love that - I'm still on maternity leave and dying to get out of the house and meet up with other moms.  It looks like your LO is just about the same age as mine, too!

I'll send you a PM.

Perfect! I just have to figure out how to check my PMs :) I am still on leave too, but only until 12/16. I love my job but hate the thought of going back.  

• imagecdg0819:
    imagegingerbreadgirl:
    imagecdg0819:

imagegingerbreadgirl:

I'll send you a PM.

Perfect! I just have to figure out how to check my PMs :) I am still on leave too, but only until 12/16. I love my job but hate the thought of going back.  

I'm on leave until 12/15, which is also my birthday, so I'm doubly dreading it now.

There's a link that says "check private messages" on the left-hand bar.  Or, we can try to rally people on the LA board to come out and meet for coffee.

• imagegingerbreadgirl:

I'm on leave until 12/15, which is also my birthday, so I'm doubly dreading it now.

There's a link that says "check private messages" on the left-hand bar.  Or, we can try to rally people on the LA board to come out and meet for coffee.

Found it... you have a PM.

I'm all up for trying to rally the LA boards too... I go there every once and a while but find them really slow. We were married in Maine & that is where DH is from, so I consider that my "local" board.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"