Babies: 9 - 12 Months

nbr: coffee makers-which one?

I'm asking for one of the one-cup coffee makers for Christmas. Which one and why?

Keurig, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto?

Re: nbr: coffee makers-which one?

• Love our Keurig.  Everyone that I know that has one loves theirs also.  I can't comment on the others as I do not have one or know anyone that has one. Everyone has a Keurig that I know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Keurig here too. It makes coffee, hot chocolate, tea, iced coffee, and will make a cup of hot water in seconds. I don't know about the others since we went from a Cuisinart grind and brew to the Keurig.
  • I love Keurig. I don't have one at home, but I use one every morning at work. I love the variety of the K-cups! Teas, hot cocoas, coffees, mmmm! And as far as I know, neither of the Keurigs have had to be serviced since we got them (about 2 years ago).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • See, I hear awesome things about Keurig, but I lean towards Tassimo because I like Starbucks coffee. Lol. I'll have to do some more investigating into what types of coffee there are for both.
  • I have or should I say had a Keurig, I loved it, until about 2 months in it stopped working :( it would run and take the water like it was about to make a cup but then never poured it out into the mug, the same thing happened to the one at work but this one randomly works, mine hasn't worked since.

it is now collecting dust in my pantry. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"