Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Let's do a survey to get acquainted and junk

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Let's do a survey to get acquainted and junk

• I'll go!!

1) Where ya hail from? Louisiana

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Both. I love carbs...any and all carbs.

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? married for 3, together for 4

4) Which bear is best? BLACK BEAR.

5) How many children do you have? 1

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? NO Saints, LSU, Atlanta Braves and if I had to pick a random one Philly Eagles.

7) Favorite tv show? The Unit, Grey's Anatomy

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? psh like 14 mins in high school bahaha

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Hearing my wee one's burps and farts. So entertaining.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Love. Love. Love.

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) Where ya hail from? FL

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? pancakes

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 5 years

4) Which bear is best? koala

5) How many children do you have? 2

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? none

7) Favorite tv show? L&O SVU

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? hahahaha

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? watching DD's mind work - the connections she makes.   DD2 - her smile

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? sure. dd eats them. no thank you.

• 1) Where ya hail from? Seattle

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? WAFFLES!

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 5 years

4) Which bear is best? Toss up between Polar and Panda

5) How many children do you have? Two

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? I don't like teams. 

7) Favorite tv show? Law & Order: Original Recipe

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? What is this word "run"? 

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? When they're both sleeping. 

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? I am faster than 80% of all snakes.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• 1) Where ya hail from? Born in WV but live in PA 2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Pancakes 3) How long have you been married or been with your SO?- We have been married for 1 year and together for 10. 4) Which bear is best?5) How many children do you have? just this one on the way. 6) What are some teams you are a fan of? I love the Saints and Kentucky Wildcats. 7) Favorite tv show? True Blood 8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 7 mins 9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Will respond when I have an outside baby. 10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? not a fan of any of those things. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1) Where ya hail from? Midwest

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? waffles

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 1 yr on Sunday

4) Which bear is best?

5) How many children do you have? 2 - 5 yo DD and 6 wk old DS

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Vikings - Only because I am not a big football fan or anything so I go with the closest team to home even though they are not doing well this year

7) Favorite tv show? One Tree Hill, Desperate Housewives

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 13 min or so

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Seeing my children interact with each other and watching them grow

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) Where ya hail from?

Eastern NC born and raised.

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles?

Pancakes.  Blueberry if ya nasty. 

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO?

Been together 9.5 years, married 3.5

4) Which bear is best?

Black bear.  Duh.

5) How many children do you have?

Just B and the two doggies.

6) What are some teams you are a fan of?

NC State Wolfpack.  Or, any team playing Carolina. 

7) Favorite tv show?

The Office, So You Think You Can Dance, True Blood

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile?

Hmmm . . . I'm not sure I've ever run a mile.

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far?

Waking up my sweet, happy baby every morning--seriously she is like a lump of snuggly baby when she wakes up.  It makes my day, even after she's kept me up all night long. 

Identity theft is not a joke, Jim!  Millions of people are affected every day!

• Fun! I love surveys!

1) Where ya hail from? Born and raised in Phoenix!!

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? I'm a waffle girl

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Two years in February!

4) Which bear is best? Bear? Like gummi bears? Lol

5) How many children do you have? Just one

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Whoever is winning! (I'm not much of a sports fan!)

7) Favorite tv show? I'm addicted to Teen Mom and Say Yes to the Dress...

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 6.5 minutes. In high school. I'd die if I tried now!

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Oh gosh... hard to say just one...

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Cute. Disgusting! Nerdy Stick out tongue lol

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1) Where ya hail from? From NOLA live in Houston

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? waffles

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? together 7 years married 3.5 years

4) Which bear is best? polar

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Saints, MSU Bulldogs, LSU tigers

7) Favorite tv show? Ever? Saved by the Bell  Right now? Probably Greys

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? I ran 7 min miles when I was a competitive swimmer back in the day

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Waking up to sweet smiles and my new boobs thanks to pregnancy.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? I think I missed some things while birthing my baby.....

• 1) Where ya hail from? Alabama

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Pancakes.  DH makes them with fresh blueberrys and they are delish!

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO?  Married 7, together 9

4) Which bear is best? Black

5) How many children do you have? 1-Parker

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? AUBURN-WAREAGLE!!!; Saints

7) Favorite tv show?  Grey's, Private Practice, Giuliana and Bill...I have to DVR all my favorite shows because there is no time during the week to watch much tv.

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 9 minutes. 

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? I love how Parker will smile at me when he wakes up or when I get home from work.  That cute little smile will brighten anyones day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) Where ya hail from? Orlando FL, Currently living in KS

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Waffles

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Been married 1yr and 5 months

4) Which bear is best? All bears

5) How many children do you have? 1 of my own and 2 stepsons

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Steelers, Gators

7) Favorite tv show? Office

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? I dont run

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Cuddling with my LO

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Love the office and Dwight!

•  My turn!

1) Where ya hail from? Minnesnowta!

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? If I have to choose, pancakes. But my true love is french toast!

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 3 years

4) Which bear is best? Polar bear!

5) How many children do you have? Just the one

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Not really a sports fan at all

7) Favorite tv show? GLEE. And pretty much any trashy reality show

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? I think it was  9 or 10 minutes? But I'm also pretty sure I walked for half of it.

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Seeing LO smile up at me and "talk" Seeing all the funny faces she makes

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Bears, yes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Med-free birth, EBF, Co-Sleeping, Babywearer
  • 1) Where ya hail from?  Canada, eh!

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles?  Waffles with real maple syrup

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? married 5 years

4) Which bear is best?  Pooh Bear!  (Canadian like me & Santa!)

5) How many children do you have?  one + DSS

6) What are some teams you are a fan of?  DSS's

7) Favorite tv show?  The Littlest Hobo ;) & Mad Men, The Middle, Sister Wives

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile?  hahaha

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far?  everything!

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts?  they all start with B, LOL

• imageSookieFrackhouse68:

1) Where ya hail from? live in Buttfcuk CT, from Rhode Island

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? french toast

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 4 years, together 8 1/2

4) Which bear is best? do you mean beer?  Sam Adams Octoberfest ;-)

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? KU basketball, Dallas Cowboys, Red Sox (die-hard)

7) Favorite tv show? One TRee Hill

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? I will only run if someone is chasing me

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? I love all of it except this newborn phase...

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? what?

• Hai! I know some of you ladies and the rest of you--I wanna get to know you. I think you're fly. (Can you tell I am an 80's child?)1) Where ya hail from?  Louisiana2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Pancakes 3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Married - 9 months ; Together - 3 years 4) Which bear is best? Brayden's Teddy Bear5) How many children do you have? 16) What are some teams you are a fan of? LSU, Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys7) Favorite tv show? Grey's Anatomy, The Office8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 4 minutes, 35 seconds9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Seeing the way Brayden looks at me; he's completely dependent and loves me even though I am still figuring all of this out. 10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? The Office, right? Where Jim impersonates Dwight? Funny stuff. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Hai! I know some of you ladies and the rest of you--I wanna get to know you. I think you're fly. (Can you tell I am an 80's child?)

1) Where ya hail from?  NM (ugh)

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Both

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 1 yr

4) Which bear is best? Grizzly or gummy lol

6) What are some teams you are a fan of?  Titans & Vols

7) Favorite tv show?  anything HGTV   lol

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile?  idk

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far?  making my DH clean the litterbox

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts?  beer

BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1) Where ya hail from? TN

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Depends... will there be whipped topping?

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Together 6 yrs, married for 1.5 yrs

4) Which bear is best? Polar for sure.

5) How many children do you have? Including furbabies and husbands? 5, human progeny? Just my little man!

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? I'm a TN girl through and through... VOLS and Titans! I also love soccer, but don't have a team!

7) Favorite tv show? Vampire Diaries and Supernatural... I'm a freak

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 6:30... man I miss being in shape.

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? When he smiles in his sleep... sometimes he laughs in his sleep too!

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? I don't think I'm cool enough to answer this.

Ummm... don't know what happened with the bold type. 

• 1) Where ya hail from? WV by way of FL, NC & SC.

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Not choosing.  Like both.  Drenched in butter and syrup.

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Married 7 1/2 yrs.

4) Which bear is best? Kodiak.

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Clemson football & basketball.  Don't watch pro sports.

7) Favorite tv show? Dexter, True Blood, Big Love

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? I don't run unless chased.

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Too hard.  Every day is better than the last.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Who knows where thoughts come from.  They just appear.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) Where ya hail from? Maryland

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles?  Either, as long as they come with a side of bacon.

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO?  Married for 11 years

4) Which bear is best?  Black Bear. 

5) How many children do you have?  two boys

6) What are some teams you are a fan of?  Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins

7) Favorite tv show? Dexter

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile?  I try not to run.

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far?  Kisses, hugs, smiles, laughs, and hearing my son tell me he loves me.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts?  imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• 1) Where ya hail from? Dallas2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Waffles3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Married 7 years4) Which bear is best? My little Pookie Bear!5) How many children do you have? 16) What are some teams you are a fan of? Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR)7) Favorite tv show? Curb  Your Enthusiasm8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? Ha ha ha. Me? Run a mile? 9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Seeing a real smile.10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Oh, Dwigt [sic].
    "To me, you are perfect."

• 1) Where ya hail from? Baltimore, MD

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? I like crepes best

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 5 years together, 2 married

4) Which bear is best? There are basically two schools of thought.

5) How many children do you have? -1...only 8 days away

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? I am a huge Washington Redskins fan and like the Baltimore Orioles, I hate basketball.

7) Favorite tv show? True Blood, Big Bang Theory and Dexter

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? Ha maybe 10 minutes??

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? I feel like I have a purpose as cheesy as that sounds.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Identity theft is not a joke!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • 1.  Grew up in NY & Seattle. Living in Houston now.

2.  Waffles

3.  Married for 4 years.

4.  grizzly

5.  2

6.  Arizona Wildcats!!!  Yankees, Giants, Rockets, Lakers, Cowboys.

7.  Teen mom, Dateline NBC

8.  Uhhhh, I plead the 5th...

9.  getting hugs and kisses

10. hhmmmm, no. 

• imagewife1014:
    imageSookieFrackhouse68:

1) Where ya hail from? live in Buttfcuk CT, from Rhode Island

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? french toast

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 4 years, together 8 1/2

4) Which bear is best? do you mean beer?  Sam Adams Octoberfest ;-)

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? KU basketball, Dallas Cowboys, Red Sox (die-hard)

7) Favorite tv show? One TRee Hill

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? I will only run if someone is chasing me

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? I love all of it except this newborn phase...

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? what?

Lets get some f*cking french toasts...haiii

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • 1) Where ya hail from? DETROIT

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? BOTH PLEASE !

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? 6.5 YRS

4) Which bear is best? TEDDY OF COURSE

5) How many children do you have? 1 AND 2 HUGE ASS DOGS

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? PISTONS & TIGERS

7) Favorite tv show? COUGARTOWN & MODERN FAMILY

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 12 MINS

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? HER SMILES AND OLD MAN FARTS

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? BOOBS. BERRIES & BOOGERS

• 1) Where ya hail from? Born and raised in Ecuador. Went to FSU in Tally, FL and lived there for 10 years. I am now stuck in the MW.2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Whole wheat pecan banana pancakes 
    3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? together for 8 years, married for 2.
    4) Which bear is best? gummy bears
    5) How many children do you have? two
    6) What are some teams you are a fan of? FSU Seminoles, Barcelona (soccer team)
    7) Favorite tv show? DEXTER 
    8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 8 minutes, I am a terrible runner
    9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Smiles from them
    10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Cute. umm, I like gummy bears and beets. I used to watch BG, is it still on?
  • 1) Where ya hail from? Cincinnati, OH- originally Columbus.

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? I prefer waffles... they tend to be a little more crispy. If strawberries and whipped cream join the party, I'm even more of a fan.

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Been with him since 1999 pretty much (on and off again until 2001)... got married in 2006.

4) Which bear is best? That's a ridiculous question.

5) How many children do you have? This is our first.

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Bengals (sadly), Cubs (sadly), OSU, Bluejackets Hockey

7) Favorite tv show? The Office probably, and I admit I love Teen Mom.  A bunch of other shows I watch on occasion.

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 8 minutes

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? feeling him kick inside.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? It was my cell phone ringer for text messages on my old phone... :)

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

Hai! I know some of you ladies and the rest of you--I wanna get to know you. I think you're fly. (Can you tell I am an 80's child?)

1) Where ya hail from?Pasadena, CA

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? French Toast is my go to but pancakes will do.

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? married going on 5 years, been with almost 10

4) Which bear is best? Pooh

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Lakers, Angels, USC

7) Favorite tv show? Right now Parenthood

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? No idea

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? My son told me I was the best this morning =)

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Last week cracked me up Pam: "You lost our baby didn't you!?"

• 1) Where ya hail from?  Michigan

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles?  Both please!

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO?  Married 4 years, together 11 years.

4) Which bear is best?  Black bear

5) How many children do you have? 2 boys

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? MSU, Detroit Tigers

7) Favorite tv show?  The Office, Modern Family, Glee

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile?  Eh, I haven't done it since HS so I have no idea.

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far?  Having my oldest randomly tell me he loves me, because he does and not because he's done something wrong.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts?  "Michael!!" 

Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1) Where ya hail from? Scranton, PA

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Yes

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Just celebrated 9 years in August and 5 year wedding anniversary was last month.

4) Which bear is best? Koalas are cute but they're actually marsupials.

5) How many children do you have? 1

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? I watch hockey with DH sometimes bc I like blood on the ice...and beers

7) Favorite tv show? Fringe ... All of my faves have been canceled

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? Ick!

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? all of the above :)

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? I live here...ugh
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) Where ya hail from? Memphis, TN & Florence, AL

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Pecan Pancakes from Cracker Barrel

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Married 3yrs, together 10yrs (in Feb)

4) Which bear is best? Toss up between Yogi and Pooh

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? BAMA and Patriots

7) Favorite tv show? Gilmore Girls, Bones, & 19 kids and counting

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? uhh... haven't run a mile since middle school. I have no earthly idea

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? snuggling a smelly good, warm, happy bebe

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Love (animal not the team). Love them. No thank you

• 1) Where ya hail from? New Jersey

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? paaancakes

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Met when we were 11, together for 8 years, married for 1 year next month!!

4) Which bear is best? Care Bear

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? USA at the olympics

7) Favorite tv show? The Office

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? hah like 11 mins...

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? watching DD change more every day

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? pass??

1) Where ya hail from? CA - Bay Area

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Pancakes

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Married since 8/09, been with DH since 8/00

4) Which bear is best? Pooh

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? 49ers, red sox

7) Favorite tv show? Bones for now

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? Recently?  8 min,  6 min in 6th grade

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Seeing my baby girl smile

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Bears?

• I'll play!

1) Where ya hail from? NC

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles?  Both, with butter and syrup

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Married almost 3 years

4) Which bear is best? Panda or Polar

5) How many children do you have? One

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Go Vols

7) Favorite tv show? House, Modern Family, Law & Order SVU..I like Stabler ;)

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 8-9 min.

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? The smiles. I am in love with DD's smiles.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Dwight Schrute is fabulous. B.G. not so much...loving this new season :)

• 1) Where ya hail from?

Kansas City. Living in SE Kansas now. 

waffles 

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO?

5 months...married in June 

4) Which bear is best?

Yogi 

5) How many children do you have?

6 total 

6) What are some teams you are a fan of?

MIZZOU 

7) Favorite tv show?

Dont watch tv 

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile?

No clue. I can run 3 in around 25 minutes. 

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far?

hugs and kisses from the babies! 

Meh...

Ok

Hell ya 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) Where ya hail from? Southern California

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Waffles

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Married 3 years

4) Which bear is best? Polar

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Denver Broncos, Boston Red Sox, Anaheim Ducks

7) Favorite tv show? All time favorite is Friends.

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? Don't remember, something not fast.

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? The smiles! They melt me.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? I love beets!!

• 1) Where ya hail from? Boston, MA

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Pancakes

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? Married 4+ yrs together 9+ yrs

4) Which bear is best? Polar

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Celtics

7) Favorite tv show? House

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? No idea

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far? Just the amazement that dh and I created such a beautiful baby.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? HA! Love!

• 1) Where ya hail from? Southern California

2) Do you like pancakes or waffles? Waffles, yum!

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? A little over three years

4) Which bear is best? Polar Bears

5) How many children do you have? One little baby girl

6) What are some teams you are a fan of? UCLA rocks!!!

7) Favorite tv show? Nurse Jackie

8) What's the fastest you've run a mile? 7:30, but that was in high school...

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far?  When my DD smiles up at me when I pick her up from her crib every morning, it's nice having someone that happy to see you every day.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Bears are ok.  Beets are yucky.  Battlestar Gallactica I have never watched.

• imagerexandbrooke:

1) Where ya hail from? NY - moved to Cali about 5 years ago

3) How long have you been married or been with your SO? A little over three years

9) What is the best part of parenthood for you thus far?  When my DD smiles up at me when I pick her up from her crib every morning, it's nice having someone that happy to see you every day.

10) Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica. Thoughts? Bears are ok.  Beets are yucky.  Battlestar Gallactica I have never watched.

• imagerexandbrooke:

1) Where ya hail from? NY - moved to Cali about 5 years ago

I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"