3rd Trimester

"Drop" question--bear with me, i'm a first-timer

I think i've 'dropped', but not too sure. I'll be 35 weeks along in a couple days and have noticed LO's activity lower than ever before--like down in my pelvis. Also I'm breathing a little easier, feeling less pressure on my lungs.

But is there a more "telling" sign? Does it really mean anything?

Re: "Drop" question--bear with me, i'm a first-timer

• I think that's about as telling as it gets, unless you were like me carrying high and you notice visibly you are lower   Sounds like you're probably right and you've dropped, and timing wise it's about right.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I dropped about that time. it doesn't mean much in terms of a sign of labor as I'm still pregnant. LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It sounds like you've dropped.  Honestly though, I had no idea when I dropped with my DD. 
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • I think I've dropped in the last few days also. LO's activity is lower and I'm pretty sure she's headbutting my pelvic bone and when she does it, it is extremely painful and it's happened a few times in the last few days. I'm thinking this is the dreaded "lighting crotch" feeling I've heard about. Plus, the first thing SO's aunt said to me when I walked in the door yesterday was, "Look's like baby's dropped!"
  • imageOregonMommy:
    I think I've dropped in the last few days also. LO's activity is lower and I'm pretty sure she's headbutting my pelvic bone and when she does it, it is extremely painful and it's happened a few times in the last few days. I'm thinking this is the dreaded "lighting crotch" feeling I've heard about. Plus, the first thing SO's aunt said to me when I walked in the door yesterday was, "Look's like baby's dropped!"

I'm getting this A LOT, too...that is what triggered the whole thought process.

• I noticed baby dropped when I could eat an entire meal and didn't have a butt rammed under my rib cage.  It is so nice to be able to sit up straight again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LO dropped at about 32 weeks for me, I knew (but had it confirmed) it when the round ligament pain started.  It feels like I've been bruised from the inside out around my pelvis makes walking... well... a bit more intense sometimes lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"