Babies: 0 - 3 Months

How did you meet your SO?

Re: How did you meet your SO?

• Ha!  Through his ex-girlfriend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • At a party at this fraternity. He didn't want to go, and I orginally had other plans that got cancelled. We ended up in the same place and went on our first date the next day.

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • In a bar my freshman year of college.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • On the internet.  Yahoo! personals, baby!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• We met when we were both 15 at summer camp. Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • At the pond by my house about 3 yrs before we got together.
  • I was dating/living with his best friend. My BF at the time invited now DH to come stay with us for Christmas (without even asking me). I came home one day and there he was on my couch. The week he spent with us he saw BF and me fight every single day and he felt really bad for how I was being treated. After I left BF, about a month later, we started talking and became really good friends long distance over the phone. After talking on the phone for a month, he came back out to visit and we decided that we were apparently dating each other now. Fast forward till now and now I realize that I had to go through all that crap with my ex to find true happiness. Never would have met DH and never would have had LO otherwise.
  • My (ex)best friend and I had just started rooming together when her boyfriend brought over the cutest sweet guy! I first saw him on my living room couch, playing video games. She and I have had a friend-break-up since, but we're stuck together because our husbands are best friends. I figure we're bound to have a friend-make-up, since we can't really escape each other. :P

• imageShana419:
    We graduated high school together.  Always had mutual friends, but didn't date until 5 years later when we ran into each other at a bar....and made out in the parking lot.  Ha!

There may have been making out behind our sorority house when he walked me home (and by walked I mean carried me home from the party because I had blisters the size of quarters on my feet). I am sure we looked like fools at this point, but oh well.

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Working at Toys R Us in college :)...haha.  We would talk in the Barbie Aisle while straightening up after the Xmas madness :).  Now we go to Toys R Us for different reasons and I get to take a walk down memory lane every time!!! :)  Some of the same people still work there and they can't believe we made it so far together.  I told them it was for real!!! :)  Much Love for my DH!!!!
  • I worked at a resturaunt with three of his friends. He asked me for my number for one of his other friends, I had a bf at the time so I didn't give it to him. We started hanging out, I broke up with my boyfriend, then we started dating.  Turns out he thought I was a b!tch when he first met me. Ha!
  • We met online but before the days of dating websites.  We had both just graduated high school and found out we were going to the same college by searching profiles on AOL Instant Messenger . . . back in the late 90s when thats all we used the Internet for!! ;)
  • Online! Face the jury dot com!!! I dont' think it's a site anymore.. but it was a rating site.. lol he rated me a 10!
  • Doing laundry in the dorm room :)
  • I was at a party with a friend and her boyfriend.  Boyfriend introduced us at the party and jokingly told him to take me home, wink wink.  He didn't listen to the guy but instead got my number and asked me out.  We've been together for over 5 years now :)
  • In highschool, he was the popular jock and I was the nerdy girl :/ A few years later we ran into eachother at a bar... looks like I blossomed :) He was the only guy that year to actually "court" me, and not just shoot me those "wanna watch a movie?" texts!
  • He worked at the T-mobile booth at the mall. He tried to back me up on keeping my sidekick data plan that my (ex)husband wanted to get rid of. I also used to call him my T-mobile boyfriend (to my friends) because he was soooo cute!  (yep, I know..I sound like a super stalker lol) He also changed my billing address when I moved back into my moms house.

We didn't start talking until we met again out at a club one night after I had left my husband! His first question to me was "how is your little man?" I thought it was super sweet he remember I had a son! lol  Now we've been together for 2 years and have our own beautiful baby girl together!

• Introduced by our Pastor at a Thanksgiving evening service when he was home on break from college and I was visiting my Dad and Step-Mom. I was 17 and he was 21. We didn't start dating until I was 18.5, married when a couple months from 21, but that night we met DH tells me he asked his parents about me and (they'd met me before) they told him, "She's 16." and he was bummed. And I went home thinking he looked about 24! I kept us in touch by lending him a book that I liked the following Sunday. Well, he had to return it sometime...
    "Two individual minds, but with one thought. Two hearts that beat as one."- Uncle Mycroft, "Thursday Next: First Among Sequels" by Jasper Fforde
  • imageDonnaAndJay:
    I was dating/living with his best friend. My BF at the time invited now DH to come stay with us for Christmas (without even asking me). I came home one day and there he was on my couch. The week he spent with us he saw BF and me fight every single day and he felt really bad for how I was being treated. After I left BF, about a month later, we started talking and became really good friends long distance over the phone. After talking on the phone for a month, he came back out to visit and we decided that we were apparently dating each other now. Fast forward till now and now I realize that I had to go through all that crap with my ex to find true happiness. Never would have met DH and never would have had LO otherwise.

This is why I believe everything happens for a reason!! And What beautiful "reasons" we all have. :)

• At a monastery.
    DSC_2211

BabyFetus Ticker
  • In college.  He sat beside me in C++ and intro to computer theory our first day of classes.  I followed him back to his dorm, and found out we were both in the science and technology specialty dorm.

• On the phone! lol  I called my internet provider because my internet was acting up, & he was the one who took my call. 
    BabyModel$$ Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Mine is boring, at work.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• At the rec center in college. I worked there and saw this guy walk by and thought to myself "that's the hottest guy I've ever seen." I actually called my roommate to tell her so. The next day he walks up to the timeclock and clocks in... he worked there too! We ended up talking a bit and started dating a month later!!! Man, that was so long ago.

ETA: I sound so shallow!! I still find him handsome though... 

• Through a friend when I was 16 and he was 19. Been together pretty much since that night.
  • My Uncle owns a small-ish construction company and I needed a summer job in between semesters at college so he let me work there.  So I was operating a backhoe (yeah, baby!) and DH was my foreman.  He likes to tell people that I asked him out and I kind of did but not really.  I was painfully bored living with my grandmother and working like a dog all summer and he was the only decent person close to my age that I had met so I asked if he wanted to take me on a ride on his motorcycle Wink

His coworkers gave him a lot of flack for dating the boss' niece and my friends probably thought I was crazy for going out with a construction worker but we obviously didn't care, we've been married almost 8 years now- together 9.5 :)

• At Starbucks. He was a customer; I was the barista.

He came up to my till one day when I was working and blurted out "would you like to go for coffee with me?"

Ummm....yeah. wait 15 minutes, I'll be on a break. Stick out tongue Way to ask the barista out for coffee. So smooth...

But 5 years later, we're happily married with a little boy; I guess the line worked!

• We went to high school together.  He is two years older than me though.  We were never really friends in school, but ran around in the same circles.  When I moved back to my hometown a few years ago a mutual friend decided that we should get together.  The rest is history!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Technically at my house, but then really at a bar. I was in a fishnet top with nipple pasties. It was Halloween. I have changed (my wardrobe) a lot.
  • At a bar.

• In high school, I was 15 and he was 16. We're still together almost 15 years later! Wow we were sooo young!
    IMG_9116 IMG_9361 IMG_9247
  • At our church through our young adult ministry.
  • I worked in marketing for a company and I bought ads through the radio station he worked at. We were both at an annual concert his station put on- in the VIP area, of course ;-) and hit it off immediately.
  • In chemistry class, he was my TA :) ... 7 years later here we are.
  • in high school. he was the class clown and was failing spanish class because of it so i became his tutor! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"