1st Trimester

I'm baaaack!

Seems like I was just on the 1st,2nd and 3rd trimester boards with my first... Freaking out.... 

I still hadn't gotten on birth control after my first and we had a little whoopsy a few weeks ago, that's all it took.... LO's due date is the same as my sons exactly a year apart.  I keep going back and forth between being happy to sheer panick.  I keep telling myself that things happen for a reason and they will grow up together, still LuLu is teething right now and crying A LOT.  I hope I can do this.

On another bright note I just had my baby 4 months ago so ask away, the pregnancy and the delivery is still VERY fresh in my mind :o)

Re: I'm baaaack!

• This is awesome! How exciting! Ours was a surprise too! But every child is a perfect gift! Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagealovelylady:
    This is awesome! How exciting! Ours was a surprise too! But every child is a perfect gift! Congrats!

OMG  I LOVE your siggy picture.. Too cute!

• Loading the player...
  • your baby is beautiful!!!!! and so are you congrats on your pregnancy..my sister in laugh just had my nephew in june and just found out this week she is pregnant with number two she is 7 weeks and the baby will be due a few weeks after her first :) if you want to give me some advice my post in TTC, waiting for period & symptoms :) congrats again! your very lucky
  • Congrats and good luck! I believe everything happends for a reason also, Things might be a little stressfull now but atleast most of it will be out of the way when you are ready to have the next.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image*Laney*:

Seems like I was just on the 1st,2nd and 3rd trimester boards with my first... Freaking out.... 

I still hadn't gotten on birth control after my first and we had a little whoopsy a few weeks ago, that's all it took.... LO's due date is the same as my sons exactly a year apart.  I keep going back and forth between being happy to sheer panick.  I keep telling myself that things happen for a reason and they will grow up together, still LuLu is teething right now and crying A LOT.  I hope I can do this.

On another bright note I just had my baby 4 months ago so ask away, the pregnancy and the delivery is still VERY fresh in my mind :o)

i know how you feel!! i had my middle child in 07' when she was 4mths old i found out i was pregnant with my 2nd!! i cried and cried and cried then i looked at my mil and asked her what will i do lol she just looked at me and said "well all you can do is your best, i wouldn't want to be in your shoes but it happened for a reason" that just made me cry worse lol so my first appointment my dr  said "what in the world made you go and get pregnant again" i just laughed it off but to make a longgg story short, my girls where born 1yr and 2wks apart. its hard at times but look at it this way, you will have two beautiful children plus with them so close in age the stages are close so its not like you have a baby then 6-10yrs later go thru the same stages again. i love having my girls close in age the only thing i probably will pull my hair out about is when their monthly hits lol my husband is already dreading it lol poor guy lives in a house full of girls lol but i wish the best of luck to you and your family =)

srry if it seems like i hijacked your post that wasn't the thing i wanted to do i just wanted to let you know you are not alone and you WILL be able to do this..if i can you can lol

• Congratulations! A baby is a gift and things happen for a reason. I'm sure you can think of a lot of cons to being pregnant again so soon, but there are so many pros as well! such as the fact that you already went through this so recently, and just like what stardon said, they will be at the same stages in life together and your children can be best friends with each other which would be nice.

Good luck. and keep posting, I'm excited to hear about your progress -=)  

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"