3rd Trimester

Strange Feeling...

I have such a strange feeling like this baby is coming early.  I don't really know why, it's probably my silly mother putting thoughts into my head.  Since I've been measuring 5 weeks ahead consistantly, she keeps saying, "You know that we are going to sit down to Thanksgiving dinner and you're going to go into labor right?"

I keep telling her that I won't and that I'm 99% positive of my due date for many reasons.  But I keep thinking that she may be right.  My body has been acting much differently, but it could all be in my head too I guess.

With DS I remember feeling like I was going past my due date and I would have to be induced.  He came right on his due date.

Talk me out of it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Strange Feeling...

• Well, let's hope your LO doesn't come on Thanksgiving.  You will only be 34 weeks.
  • I've been having the same feelings that this baby will come early, around Thanksgiving.  I have also measured big through out the pregnancy.  My c-section is scheduled for December 13th and no one in my family or church family thinks I will make it that long...so I guess we are in the same boat...much luck and many blessings on your new little one!  

• Loading the player...
  • Everyone has been telling me the same thing, that I will have LO on Thanksgiving, which I'm okay with since I'll be 38 weeks, but I don't know where people get this thought. I'm measuring right on track, have been the whole time. I think people are just excited to meet our babies and want them to be here sooner rather than later. I hope your LO cooks a little longer though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • imagemomtoannieandleah:

I've been having the same feelings that this baby will come early, around Thanksgiving.  I have also measured big through out the pregnancy.  My c-section is scheduled for December 13th and no one in my family or church family thinks I will make it that long...so I guess we are in the same boat...much luck and many blessings on your new little one!  

Thanks!  Same to you!!!!  Happy, healthy babies to us both Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm measuring1 week ahead so I believe that baby will arrive on week 39... I just kinda know it
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I was at one point measuring 2 weeks ahead of my due date (Dec 5th) but I would like him to come Thanksgiving weekend (only one week early).  Too bad he's been so dam stubborn already that he prob won't come till the 15th!!! ;)
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow...5 weeks ahead!!!  I think a lot of women around our due dates are being told "You'll probably have it on Thanksgiving".  It's just a date people can relate to.  I was told that about Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  Those dates are way too early, early, and really late in comparison to my due date. But strangers, co workers and family members think they know it all.  A mother's tuition is always the closest, but have your bag ready and be prepared just in case ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a feeling I might go early but will be happy if I go on time.  Everyone keeps telling me I will have a Christmas baby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"