TTC after 35
Options

two awesome phone callls today!

Number one...DH was hired as a Magistrate Judge...after 11 months of joblessness..this is so sweet.

within the hour of DH calling me and telling me this...I got a call that we were accepted into the shared risk program for DE IVF...It has taken 8 weeks and 6 phone calls to get this answer.

in essence our life is in an upturn. I am sooo happy

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!

Re: two awesome phone callls today!

• Options
    Congratulations!  What a great day for you and your husband.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awesome news!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow.  Congratulations to you both!!!!
  • Options

Wow, I just got a bit teary!  First of all, big, big, congrats to DH (or should I say, "your honor") 

Second of all, congrats on the shared risk program.  I am so happy for you.  You needed good news and I love that it all came at once :)

Good luck with all of it!

• Options
    Congrats!!!  I didn't really judges were having problems getting hired.  Makes a short order cook not feel so bad. :-) 
  • Options
    Awesome news baze!!  Congrats on both counts!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Everything works out for the good...
  • Options

Yay! Such great news on both counts - and you know good news comes in 3s like bad news, right? So I wonder what's next for you...

My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    Yay!  I'm glad things are looking up!!!
  • Options
    That's wonderful, baze!  Congrats on both counts!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Options
    Yay! Congrats to hubby on his new job!  And I'm so happy that you got such great news about the shared risk program!  Good things are in store for you.  Pretty soon, we'll be seeing you over on PG +35.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    That is wonderful news!!  Congrats on both!!!
  • Options
    Isn't it so great when the stars align!? I hope this is just the beginning of a huge wave of good news for the whole board.
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    Woohoo! I think this is the start so lots of good things for you both.
  • Options

Congratulations on two fabulous things! That is wonderful that your husband got a new job! And even more fantastic to follow it up with the news about the shared risk program! That has to mean more good things are in your future!

• Options
    Thanks ladies for all the support! you guys are the best! I hope that this good news comes in threes like the bad things!
    "Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

Yaay!!!  Baze!!!  So happy for you and DH!!!  I can't wait to hear what good news #3 is!!!!

:::muah:::

• Options
    Congrats baze, this is awesome news!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options

Yay! That is such great news Baze! Congrats!

• Options

Very happy for you.  I know how stressful unemployment can be.  I'm going on 20 months.

Congratulations.

Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options

BAZELLES!!! So excited for your fabulous news.

• Options

Baze,

What a great day for you and DH. I wish you guys the best of luck.

carrie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"