South Florida Babies

IVF Florida - Margate Office

Hi!

Does anyone have any experience with this office? Which Dr do you recommend?

Thanks for any feedback you can provide. :)

Re: IVF Florida - Margate Office

• I went there for a year and saw Dr. Hoffman.  I did two IVF cycles and a frozen embryo cycle there.  I do not recommend him.  I never had success there either.
  • Although I totally and truly respect PP, I had the exact opposite experience with Dr. Hoffman, but I did not need him for IVF.  You just have to go with what makes you comfortable.  Best of luck to you!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw Dr. Vanessa Weitzman and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was amazing. I went to them for IUI and all the tests leading up too. My HSG was done by Dr. Barrionuevo and I thought he was great too. Dr. Hoffman did one of my IUI's and while I found him to be just a little rough he got the job done so I guess I can't be too upset with him Lol

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • I went to dr. Maxson.  I liked him, although I ended up getting a surprise BFP right after I started working with him so I don't know how he is through the whole process.  I thought he was very knowledgeable and he answered all of my questions.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Dr. Vanessa Weitzman was our Dr for the RPL panal testing and she was amazing. She was so kind, helpful and really made it appointment to get us answers.

My Blog: One Project at a Time Blog

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Chart
    CP 05/09
    BFP on 7/26/09 - M/C 8/13/09 @ 7 Wks
    BFP on 10/28/09 - M/C 11/9/09 @ 5 Wks 2 Days
    1/25/10 - RPL results everything normal but have low Progesterone
    BFP on 06/09/10 - EDD 02/20/2011
  • I currently see see Dr. Christie at the Pembroke Pines office.  Dr. Weitzman did my HSG.  And i can't say enough amazing things about both of them and the entire office staff.  They have taken time with us, answered all of my (sometimes neurotic) questions, return phone calls quickly if they are unable to give an answer right away.  They are accommodating for appointment dates and times.  We have done two cycles of Clomid (50 mg and 100 mg) and are trying a new med for the next round.  I would recommend IVF Florida to anyone looking for an ER.  Good Luck!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"