TTC after 35

New here and just wanting to say "hi"

Hi everyone,

Not going to take up much of your time - just wanted to say "hi" and let you know that I'm with you all in the TTC over 35 'group'. 

I've been married a month and a half now (Sept 25) and DH and I are wasting NO TIME trying to have a baby.  I'm 39 and that worries me. Tongue Tied

Anyway, wishing everyone here good luck on the quest to become a Mom.

Karen 

Married September 2010, ttc since August 2010. So far - nothing
Me: 40, Husband: 33
After an emergency D&C on Nov 8, 2011, we are giving up hope of ever becoming pregnant.
PAIF/SAIF Welcome
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers image

Re: New here and just wanting to say "hi"

• I understand jumping right in. At our ages "times a wasting"! DH and I have been married for 6 months but have been TTC for 2 years! After the wedding we decided "enough is enough" and scheduled the appointment with the RE. We're glad we did b/c we recently discovered we have some problems and we'd rather know now than after trying for any longer. Now we can decide if we move on to IVF or adoption. We're still discussing and the final decision will be dependant on his SA. Good luck and here's wishing yuo a NFP soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    History of IF and 2.5 years TTC. The day we were to start our first IUI we received a call that changed our lives forever and 10 month old Olivia joined our family. Shortly thereafter we got a surprise BFP and baby 2 is due July 5, 2012

• Congrats on your recent wedding! I am also a newlywed (6/5/10). Good luck and welcome to the board.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • glad you've joined us- hope your time here is short, however :)  best of luck in the TTC!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yeah jumping right in is the thing to do now a days.  My DH and I started TTCing  3 months after our wedding.  We are now in month 11 cycle 14 or 15 but I think it's 14.  any way (not as an after thought) Welcome to the board. 

May your stay be short and your visits packed with good news.

• Welcome! We started trying right when we got married too, I was hoping for a honeymoon baby {sigh}. Hope your stay here is short!
    My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Welcome and good luck.
  • Welcome & GL!  Congratulations on your recent wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi - Congrats! I hope your time here is short. We started trying on our honeymoon (married 6/20/09) I wish we started the minute we met - when I was 38! It's good that you are jumping in! I'm sure it will work to your advantage : )  Good luck (GL)  I think you will love the women on this post!
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board!

• I hope we all get blessed with the news that we are no longer TTC in 2010!! 

Thank you all for the warm welcome.  I look forward to reading and chatting with everyone in the coming month(s).   

Married September 2010, ttc since August 2010. So far - nothing
    Me: 40, Husband: 33
    After an emergency D&C on Nov 8, 2011, we are giving up hope of ever becoming pregnant.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • Hi back atcha..as well as congrats and welcome!   -Pix
    About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • New here too!  Seems like a great board.   Congratulations and good luck!

Me: 38  DH:36
    lap for endo 12/2010  uterus didelphys confirmed in hysteroscopy 
    dd born at 34 weeks 2/29/12  short NICU stay
    BFP somewhere around 2/14/13  d&c april @ 12 wks   partial molar diagnosed after d&c
    HCG monitoring for approx 11 months
    TTC  #2 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"